Karmin's Letter

Dear Karmin, 

I'm so sorry. I didn't want this to happen. Believe me, this was the last thing that I wanted to happen. This was my last option, just all of my other options seemed to run out, and I needed this. I do need this. My past has engulfed me, and all I feel all the time is emptiness. After Niall cheated on me... I mean how can I look at him the same? He makes me happy, but now... no. 

I love you. Never forget that. I remember when we were younger and we would play house, and have fun. We would play lava and make up the silliest games pretending we were prinesses. Those were the times. But, they've past us.

This isn't meant to hurt you. I promise. This is meant to end my pain. Though that is quite selfish. I can't even tell you how sorry I am. I would prove it to you of how sorry I am, but that would just mean I'd have to live. 

I love you. I keep saying that? I can't beleive this is the end for me. I thought I would always become an actor, or a singer. Or, maybe a fashion designer. But I can't do that. I just can't live with the fact that I will always remember. But, now I'm putting a road block on you. And I'm sorry for that.

Just always keep me in you heart, and I will watch over you and keep you safe. Keep your chin up, darling.

~ Tessa Polar