The End

I know this story has been confusing that's because some of it was written when I wasn't as knowledgeable and had a plot and clear mind of what I wanted to do, so I'm sorry but I hope you did enjoy what you've read if that's possible. :)

Niall's P.O.V will only be used for this. 

I stare straight ahead at the wall in front of me. Nothing makes my ears, just the complete utter silence of the house. I don't know how it happened it just did. I let her slip from underneath my grip, and the sight of her was unbearable. Squeezing my eyes shut I feel tears escaping, remembering the scene I didn't want to remember. Why would I want to remember it?

I had planned my life out with her. I had thought maybe in some perfect world we could be happy together, and live a happy life. I don't know, I guess those things just can't always happen the way you want them to. And that part angers me. 

I look down at the note I found, labeled Niall. 

I knew what it was. I didn't want to read it. I had to though. I had to have some closure, or else what good would it ever be to have this letter. When I did I had a breakdown, so bad my mum came in and held me, for the longest time. 

Tessa, why did you do this to me? I love you so much... I could have made you so much happier, I could have promised you. Why didn't you let me show you? 

I constantly asked those questions. 

She was the only thing I thought about lately; her smell, her pretty blue eyes, her lips... 

Why did she have to leave me here like this? 

Is this what it felt like to be depressed? Or completely alone? 

I just wanted more than this little note, I wanted more. I wanted her to kiss me and tell me it's alright. I felt so lost, it's like loosing your best friend. Like when they move away, but this time I will never be able to talk to her again. I could see little dots of wrinkles left on the paper, and then I left my own. Tessa's tears, and mine had filled the page. 

"Niall?" Greg said loud, and harsh shaking me from my thoughts. I barely even look up, I have no energy to move any muscle. 

"The funeral... it's time to go." He sighed sitting next to me on my bed. He's unsure of what to say, I'm not even sure what to say. "Are you prepared to... see her?" 

I look down, my thoughts isolating me once again. Not letting me hear one thing, I squeeze my eyes shut again, my lips pursed into a tight line. Tears forced there way out of my eyes. 

Tessa this is so hard now. Why is this so hard, Tessa? 

All of a sudden I feel myself being pulled up from my brother and walked out of the house. He isn't ready for my reply, because when will I ever be ready? I don't see this actually happening, nor does the rest of the family. 

The drive seems a complete blur. I see passing cars, and that's all they will ever be. Passing people, with stories you will never know... They could want to die, or they could be having the time of their lives. Their crush may have just asked them out, or maybe their dad was diagnosed with cancer. 

But here I was. In this state. My cheeks puffy, and tear stained, my best friend if not so much more completely gone. It was something I could hae fixed. 

Wasn't it? I could have helped her. I could have fixed her, right? 

My family fails to understand that what I need is to have her back. And that really isn't something I can have.