Chapter 4

I made a new friend at least. Even though it probably wasn't a good option from the start, I still accepted that fact. In a way I knew I never would think. When I lived in America I used to think if I ever saw him again and he'd changed I might forgive him. But I never thought I'd go this far.  

He did stick up for me though, in front of his old friends. Something most guys wouldn't do. Well, at least if they were unattractive like me.

"Would you want to come to my house, or do you want to be walked home?" He smiled gently, trying to not push me into something I didn't want to do.

"I guess we can go to your house." I smiled. I felt shame in the corners of my stomach, only because I'm giving him another chance to hurt me. I didn't want to do that. But, I am. Why can't I pull myself away from this? It's just like giving my heart to the devil. Sooner or later it will shatter.

"Would you mind if my friends came over? They are really nice."

My heart starts to beat, and I know I should decline the offer straight away. I know I should just go home, because how can I trust being in a house alone with nobody I knew to protect me, with more of him there.

"How many others will there be?" I ask wearily.

"Just four others are coming over. And I promise they are nice. I wouldn't let them hurt you even if they tried." Niall says to me adding quickly, "and they wouldn't."

"I just don't know. I guess I could." I say slowly.

"If you feel uncomfortable you don't have to." Niall smiles, "trust isn't given easily back, and if you need time gaining your trust back for me that's fine."

"No, it is fine, I'll go."

"Are you sure?" He says worriedly.

"Yeah," I say with a smile.

"Okay..." he says reluctantly as if waiting for me to change my mind.

 "So where do you live?" I ask him.

"I just live a little past the school." He smiles a very thin smile.

"Oh okay, did you want to go now?"

"Sure," He smiles and we start walking in that direction.

We were pretty silent most of the time. I just kept to myself sort of. I thought of everything I've actually been through throughout the years. It really hurt my head. But, I was actually more used to it then I usually ever was. I'm hoping that's because I'm forgiving Niall.

Finally we get to his house, and it's a normal sized house. A little smaller than mine but it was fitting. It was quite a cute little house.

"Well, here we are." He says with a smile before turning to me and opening the door. He led me into the house, and the first things I see is an older guy, and what I suppose is his mother in the kitchen.

"This is my brother Greg," Niall says pointing to his brother, and then points to me, "this is Tessa."

"And, that's my mother." Niall said pointing to the lady in the kitchen.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all." I say with a pleasant smile. I'm happy that it wouldn't just be me and Niall alone in the house. Now I will have to meet his friends, and I know they can't do anything to me when Niall's mother is just downstairs.

Feeling refreshed, and satisfied he led me up the stairs and to his room. It's a bit messy and his boxers are lying on the ground. I don't think he notices because he walks right past them and takes out his phone.