Chapter 14

"She was a little dehydrated. Maybe, try drinking more liquids." The doctor eyed me seriously, eyes flashing to my dad.

"Sure, Doc." My dad glared at me, the doctor exited the room. "Why haven't you been drinking?"

"I was busy?" I shrugged looking away.

"You can never be to busy to drink..." He said, annoyed.

"Whatever, maybe you can." I mumbled.

He sighed, and left the room. Okay then?

Melodramatic is what that was...

I snuggled into the soft blanket that covered me. This wasn't all that bad.

+++

I sat on my comfy bed, as it had now felt like heaven. Since the stiff beds at the hospital, weren't all that snuggly...

My phone rings, just as I pulled out my school bag. I set it down, and looked at the caller ID. Unknown number. The same one that's been calling me for weeks. Should I answer it? It could be important.

"Hello?" I answered, unsure.

"Hey! Are you okay?" A British voice answered from the other end.

Harry?

"Hey... No I'm fine."

"You sure? You haven't been answering any of my calls."

"I wasn't even sure who it was... So..." I laughed.

"Oh... Sorry." He chuckled.

"It's fine." I said. I didn't know how to carry on the conversation...

"So, have you seen Niall lately?"

"Yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Um... You guys made up?"

"Yep." I said popping the p.

"So... We should hang out soon."

"We should." I smiled at the idea. Me and Harry could be really good friends.

"How about today?"

"Um..." I looked at my wrist, only to find out there was no wrist watch. How cliche was I? I looked towards my alarm clock that read it was '4:00 PM'

"Sure." I finished.

"Cool! I need your address so I can come pick you up."

I gave him the address, "Where are we going?"

"Mind coming to London?" I heard him chuckle when I gasped.

"Really!?" I have wanted to go there forever!

"Yep!" I could practically see him smile.

"Okay, I'll see you soon!" I smiled, and click the off phone button.

I couldn't wait!

I was so excited, that I was running around to get ready. I curled my hair, and put natural makeup on. I put on a sweater, and some shorts.

Today was gonna be awesome. I could just feel it, Eek! I was so excited! Woop Woop! I danced around the house, until a knock on the door sounded.

I panted, walking up to the door. I opened the door, and got rid of any signs of me looking exhausted from doing anything.

Harry smiled, and said "Hi."

"Well, Hello there fellow!" I winked playfully. I was completely different around him, and I had no idea why.

"I think I actually like that..." Harry smiled. "Fellow."

I chuckled at him, and hopped down the sidewalk to his car.

He hopped along beside me, "So we are bunnies now?"

"Bunnieeeessss!" I giggled.

He laughed at me, and opened the passenger side door. "I like your laugh, it's cute." He commented.

I blushed slightly, and got in. He shut the door, and walked around to his side.

Once Harry got in, I said, "Thanks."

"No problem, you really do have a cute laugh." He looked me in the eyes.

"Uhm... Thanks." I blushed once again.

"And, a cute blush!"

I started laughing. "Ugh, stop it!" I moaned giggling.

+++

We got in to London. Finally. Traffic sucked.

I looked in disbelief at the beauty surrounding us.

"Like it?" Harry smiled.

"Yep!" I smiled in pure bliss.

Harry smiled once again looking into my eyes. My heart melted, in my chest.

My breath was taken away, by his beauty.

"Stop doing that." I giggled.

"What am I doing?" He held his hands up in defence.

"You keep..." I shook my head, still smiling. "Nothing."

After walking all around the huge city, we stopped for some icecreams. I got bubblegum flavored, and he got Magnum White Choclate. We walked around licking the icecream, watching the passerbys.

"We should do this more often." Harry said, smiling.

"Yeah, that would be fun." I smiled back.

We both nodded, and kept eating the icecream, until nothing was left of it.

"So, what do you like doing?" Harry looked at me.

"Singing, dancing, writing," I shrugged. "Lot's of things." I smiled. I missed doing all those things. "How about you?"

"Same, I suppose." He smiled. "I love your accent."

I hadn't really noticed it. I was always so used to it. "Oh, thanks." I smiled looking down.

He chuckled. Why was this so perfect?

"Why are you wearing a sweater? It's so hot out here."

Nevermind.

"Um.." I shrugged. "I love sweaters." I smiled, hesitantly.

He nodded, his lips in a tight line. He could tell I was lying, but he could tell the subject made me uncomfortable.

I nodded, looking away. I was a book. Anybody could read me... Haven't I already talked about this?

"What should we do now?" Harry smiled with his dimples.

The smile peered back on my face. "Whatever." I shrugged. I wasn't picky. Well, at least not today.

"How about that?" He pointed to a ferris wheel. I smiled. "Sure!" I replied.

Tarry or Nessa? 

So this was the chapter about them driving from Ireland to England! I know it's not possible.