11

I stared at him in a bit of concern and brought my hand towards his face. Before I could reach out to move his hair he grabbed onto my hand.

"Elizabeth."

"I'm sorry!" I stumbled out.

He let go of my hand and I stared down at him.

"Come on get up." He said just laying beneath me.

"Are you okay...?" I asked concerned.

"Elizabeth-"

"No I need you to answer." I said slamming my fists onto his chest.

"Elizabeth one last chance get off."

I bit down on my lip as I gripped down onto his shirt.

"But Me-"

Before I could finish my sentence he flipped me over so that I was now under him. He held onto my wrist as he pinned them above my head his hair still blocking his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled out again.

He let out a small sigh and I hid underneath my hair. He let go of my wrists and got up off of me. I peaked out from under my hair and watched as he began to walk away. I got up off the ground and pouted.

"Meliodas..." I called out as he left.

My heart began to pound in my chest and I gripped it tight.

Why was he being so distant...?

It had been a week since that incident. Meliodas had even come near me once. Every time he saw me he'd turn around and go elsewhere. I had tried going to his door but he would never answer and every time I tried to open it, it was locked. He spent a lot of time around other girls and as time went by me and Zeldris had gotten closer.

I laid down on his bed as he laid beside me trying to come up with some sort of plan.

"He wont even talk to me.." Zeldris said mumbling out.

"I guess that makes two of us." I said laughing nervously.

"We have to come up with some sort of plan. I honestly don't have any clue on why hes being so cold." Zeldris said annoyed.

"Ive tried almost everything." I mumbled pouting.

"Well we could go look around for him and then just jump him." Zeldris said smiling.

"Um will that even work."

"Probably not since he'll kick my ass." Zeldris said thinking.

"Wanna try anyways?"

"Alright its better then nothing."

We both got up off the bed and made our way towards the door. Opening it up we headed down the hallway.

"Any idea where he might be." I asked as we walked down the hall.

He let out a small sigh and nodded his head.

"I'm not sure myself. Maybe hes with some of the girls again..."

I felt my heart begin to tighten a bit and I gave him a small smile.

"Ill go check in the girls room go see if hes in his own. Thats if he'll even answer..."

I nodded my head and turning away from him I headed down the hall.

I stopped in front of his door and knocked on it lightly. I could hear a small groan inside and I put my hand on the door knob. Slowly twisting it the door was once again locked.

I knocked on the door again this time a little louder. He groaned again and I knocked even louder.

"Who is it." He asked annoyed.

I knocked again this time even louder and I heard footsteps dragging towards the door.

Maybe the last times I just shouldn't have said who I was.

The door to the room opened up and my heart started racing. Meliodas stared up at me with no emotion on his face what so ever.

In a bit of a panicked state I made a last minute decision to rush at him. It took him by surprise as he was taken down to the ground. I sat on top of him and he stared a little shocked.

"Why?" I asked confused and a little hurt.

He let out another small sigh and brought his hand to my hip. He squeezed it softly and I let out a small yelp.

"M-Meliodas..." I mumbled out a bit in shock.

He lifted me up off of him and placed me down beside him. Getting up off the floor he walked over to the door. Stopping in front of it he spoke,

"I'm only going to ask you once... when the door closes theres no leaving... so do you want to stay in here because if you stay I might not be able to control myself."

My heart began racing in my chest and I got up off the ground. I slowly approached him from behind and closed the door locking it. His eyes stared at the door and my breathing began to speed up a bit.

He turned around and grabbing onto my hand he led me over towards the bed. Sitting down he brought me onto his lap.

"M-Meliodas.." I mumbled out.

His hand wrapped around my waist and pushed me closer to his chest while his other hand began to trail up my body making me gasp out lightly.

"Are you sure you won't regret this, little human?" He asked as his breath tickled my neck.

"No."