6

I don't know how but he somehow convinced me to come out from under the covers. I still kept my distance from him as the blanket sat over my head and I watched the tv screen. Meliodas had disappeared to the bathroom and since then we hadn't spoken a word. I was starting to regret choosing to go with him. Maybe I would have been safer with the other girls. I let out a small yawn and decide to lay down on the bed. The blanket covered me up making me snuggle into it a bit and I could hear the bathroom door open. I let out another yawn before feeling the weight of the bed sift. My eyes closed and I could feel his gaze on me as I began to slip away.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of chocolate filling the room. Rubbing my eyes sleepily I sat up. My eyes adjusted to the light of the room and being more awake only made the smell even sweeter. I looked around and noticed Meliodas standing by the door. On a cart stood a tall pile of what looked to be chocolate chip pancakes as well as a small bowl of fruit beside it.

I let out another small yawn and Meliodas closed the door behind him bringing the cart inside. He turned to look at me and gave me a small smile.

"Morning."

"Good morning..." I mumbled back shyly.

"You hungry?" He asked pointing to the cart.

I nodded my head and he brought it over to the bed.

"Its all yours then."

"Arent you going to eat as well...?" I asked unsure of his offer.

"I already did."

I nodded my head and began to munch the food he brought over.

When I had finished the food we both had gotten ready to start the day. Today he would be bringing me back to the room with the other dancers. I felt a little relieved going there now. Before we left I felt a small tug on my wrist. I looked back confused but before I could he had me pinned up against the wall. I screamed in shock and his grip around my wrist tightened. My chest hit the wall as my head tried to look back at him.

"Meli-"

His eyes turned dark purple and I squeaked again.

He let go of my wrists and I dropped to the floor. I looked down at my wrists in shock. They were already bruised. They began to hurt a bunch as well and he stared down at me.

"Come on lets go."

I sniffled a bit and got up off the floor. I followed behind him at a distance as we walked back to the room. I stared down at my wrists the whole way their. They hurt so much.

Once we arrived at the room he grabbed onto my wrists one last time before shoving me inside. I looked back at him as he closed the door and disappeared.

I could feel people beginning to surround me and I tried to push myself up off the ground. My wrists wouldn't let me though. Tears stained the corners of my eyes and I looked up.

They noticed my wrists and began to gossip.

"What did you do with him?" One of them asked venom dripping off their words.

"He he bruised my wrists and then then-" I couldnt even make out the next words as tears began to stream down my face.

A few of the girls rushed over to comfort me while others looked down with sympathy. It seemed all the jealously and hatred they held for me disappeared in an instant.

"Hey its okay don't cry its really not that bad." One of them said giving me a hug.

"I can't feel them..." I mumbled out behind sobs.

"Aw its okay come on will make sure your wrists are okay." Two of them helped me up off the ground and brought me over to a couch.

Another rushed to get some bags of ice and rested them on my hands.

"I know it hurts but just bare with it okay." One said with a reassuring smile.

I nodded my head whimpering slightly at the pain.

"Im surprised he let you off so easy." One of them said staring down at my bruised wrists.

"W-What?" I asked looking up at them in confusion.

"Normally girls that go with him either don't go back out or come back half alive..."

A shiver went down my spine at that thought and I shock my head.

"I don't want to go back..."

"Its okay may-"

Before she could finish her sentence there was a knock on the door. One of the girls rushed over to open it and once they opened it they squealed in delight.

"Lord Zeldris!"