4

He got up off of me and I slowly sat up to look at him. My hair still covered my eyes as I peaked out a bit. His cold purple eyes still stared back at me as he watched me for a moment.

"About my request well it's not really a request and you don't really have a choice but I want to make you one of my personal dancers." He said pulling me a little closer to him.

His hand rested on my ass and I squealed slightly.

"I'm sorry but I really can't I know you said you were forcing me in all bu-"

"Yea sorry but you're not getting outta this." He mumbled as he picked me up off the bed.

I squeaked in surprise and he picked me up. He ran towards the window and kicking it open he jumped out. A pair of wings sprouted on his back and I clung to him in fear. I shoved my face into his chest not wanting to look down.

"Hey hey I won't drop you." He said laughing.

"Well as long as you stay my dancer that is..."

I yelped out and dug my nails into him now. I held onto him like my life depended on it. I wasn't even scared about where we were going now I was scared of him actually dropping me.

I let out a sigh of relief when we finally stopped moving. I pulled away from his chest slightly and screamed in shock.

We were on top of the castle.

I held my grip even tighter now as tears formed in my eyes.

"Hey hey..." He mumbled out creasing my check.

"Don't drop me.." I whimpered lowly.

"How could I drop something I need.." He replied.

"Now from this day forward, you'll be staying in the castle. You are one of my personal dancers but if another commandment requests you I'd highly suggest you listen."

"Please let me go back I can't stay here please..." I mumbled out slowly.

"Didn't I already tell you?" His eyes turned a little dark than usual and a strange marking appeared on his face,

"You don't get to make that decision." He said it in a cold voice making shivers run down my spine.

Something about the way he talked made me absolutely fear him. I nodded my head in compliance and he gave me a bright smile.

"Then let's go ill show you around."

Something about him was almost sadistic.

After we got inside he showed me around most of the castle. I hid behind him shy of everyone we saw. I was really uncomfortable being here. There were too many people and way too many demons. Demon guard stood stationed all around the castle.

The next place we were going to visit was his private room. This was the room his other private dancers would be in when he wanted their attention. I nervously held onto the back of his shirt as we walked inside the room. Inside stood a bunch of girls hanging around. The moment they noticed him enter the room they ran over to him. This caused me to hide behind him even more. The girls stopped before him as they noticed me behind him. Some of them glared at me while others gave a small smile.

"Sir Meliodas who is she?" One of the girls asked glaring at me.

I yelped slightly and clung even more.

"She's just another dancer."

They looked at me shocked and confused. It didn't seem like they believed him.

"Are you sure she is she looks way too shy!" One of the girls shouted out.

"Yes and she happens to be a better dancer than you so keep that mouth quiet..." He mumbled out darkly.

The girls seemed to shiver in fear and he turned back to look at me.

"Why don't you stay and get aq-"

"No thank you..."

He blinked a few times before raising an eyebrow.

"So you'd rather come with me...?" He asked as a sly smirk graced his lips.

I nodded my head profusely.

"You do understand where we are going if I take you with me..." He mumbled out so only I could hear.

I gulped nervously and nodded again.

"Just remember if anything happens this is your fault." He whispered out.

I nodded once again and he picked me up off the ground.

"I'll bring her back tomorrow goodnight ladies."

As he left the room most of them seemed very unhappy. I myself felt super awkward but in the end, I don't think I could deal with that many people.

He opened up the door to another room and walking down he placed me on the bed.

"Now you've been a pretty good girl today...." He mumbled on,

"I think you deserve a little reward..."