10

I sat in Zeldris room shoving my face into a pillow as he laughed at my misfortune.

"You should've knocked or something!" He shouted still laughing his ass off.

"S-Shut up! I didn't know he'd be in that state!" I said as my face grew a deeper shade of red.

"You're never going to live that down!" He said breathing control his laughs.

"You're no help Zeldris! Now what do I!" I said pouting.

"Well you go help him deal with the problems you caused."

"Problems?" I asked confused while tilting my head.

"Yes you left the poor man har-"

"IM LEAVING I CANT HEAR YOU!" I got up off the ground and covering my ears I bolted out of the room.

I could hear Zeldris still laughing as I made my way down the hallway.

My face at this point was as red as a tomato. Theres no way I'd be going back to see either of them for a bit. I huffed at that thought and slowed my pace a bit when I was far enough.

I stopped in the hallway and thats when I realized I really didn't know much about the castle. Nor did I really know my way around.

Maybe now would be the best time to explore. I looked ahead of me and shrugging my shoulders I began to walk onwards.

The day had already come to an end and I dropped down in hallway. I lied down on the floor as I was ready to take a nap. I had already explored most of the castle. As I was taking my breath the sound of footsteps caught my attention. I tilted my head up yawning slightly and my eyes lit up a bit when I noticed who it was.

"Sir Meliodas.." I mumbled to myself as he walked down the hall.

A few girls surrounded him as he walked on talking with them. He didn't seem too interested in the conversation but he kept on anyways.

His eyes wandered the hallway and stopped on me when he noticed me on the floor. I laid up against the wall as my eyes slowly closing and opening trying to keep myself awake.

"Elizabeth?" One of the girls asked confused.

I let out a small hum as they stopped in front of me.

"What are you doing on the floor?" She asked confused.

"Tired..." I mumbled out.

They giggled slightly and Meliodas didn't even look at me.

"Sir Me-"

"Lets go." He stated out looking at the girls around him.

They looked at him confused and he began to walk away. They looked down at me and gave me a sympathetic smile before leaving. My brows frowned as I watched him walk away.

"Sir Meliodas!" I called out.

He continued on and I stared at his back confused. I felt my heart tighten up a bit.

Why'd he ignore me?

I whimpered slightly and laid my head against the wall. The tiredness was finally getting to me. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off into sleep.

The next morning I woke up in a familiar warmness. I moved around as sheets draped over my body. Slowly opening my eyes I realized this warmness was a bed. Someone had decided to pick me up off the floor and bring me to where ever I was now. I let out a small yawn and sat up. Glancing around the room I finally figured out where I was.

I was in Zeldris' room.

A small part of me was sad that Meliodas hadn't come back. That he hadn't picked me up instead and brought me to his room. My heart beat began to speed up a bit and I got up off the bed.

"Zeldris!" I called out.

I let out a small sigh after hearing no response and I got out of the bed. Pushing the covers off I got up and made my way over to the doors. Reaching my hand out I pulled them open just to be met with a face. The shock caused me to let go of the door and fall onto who ever was in front of me. They came crashing to the floor as I sat on top of them.

"I'm sorry!" I called out while I stared down in shock.

My heart was racing even faster this time the blonde haired boy laid on the floor with his arms spread out to his sides. His hair covered his face as I stared down at him.

I put my hand on his chest to try and adjust the position I was in. He didn't say a thing nor did he even look at me.

"S-Sir Meliodas...?" I asked confused.

"Get off."