5

"A reward...?" I asked confused.

"Yes since you've been so good since first meeting me tomorrow you can take the day off and relax with me." He said smiling.

"Oh um okay," I replied.

I still felt incredibly scared of him though. One moment he would smile and the next he was ready to tear someone to threads. Whenever he'd smile I'd almost forget he was a demon.

"Um, Mr. Demon..."

He looked down at me and I hid a bit.

"Its Meliodas but to you it's Master Meliodas..." He said glaring into my eyes.

"But how come they were calling you Sir Melioda.."

I shut up there and then as I noticed his eyes grow a deeper purple.

"What did I say..."

"I'm sorry!" I said squeaking and covering my face.

My hands began to shake a bit and I heard him chuckle slightly.

"What a good human..."

A shiver went down my spine at that statement and I peeked out from behind my hands. He sat down on the bed and picked me up like a feather. I gasped out confused but was put back down except this time I sat on his lap.

"You humans are so entertaining..." He said smiling to himself.

"So you only see humans as toys..?" I whispered out almost barely audible.

"Of course what else could they be good for.." A shiver ran down my spine and his hand began to trace down it.

"Are those dancers just toys too..?"

"Yes."

For some reason, I really didn't like this answer. I made my heart hurt. Thinking that demons saw us as nothing but weak useless toys was humiliating. Even though I was shy and scared I felt super uncomfortable now. I got up off of his lap and began to walk away.

"Hm.." He hummed out.

I plopped myself down on the floor and stared at the tv.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" He asked slightly amused.

"I like it better here.." I mumbled out.

He only laughed but our soon moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it.." He asked coldly.

"Sir Meliodas~"

He groaned and got up off the bed walking over to the door he opened it up. It was one of his dancers from earlier.

"Let's talk..." She said pulling on his tie.

She pulled him out of the room and as he left I noticed the non-chalent look on his face. I could hear her giggling slightly but he didn't seem amused.

"Sir Meliodas... I couldn't stand being away from you..."

I got up off the floor and decided to see exactly what she was up too. I peaked out the door making sure to stay quiet as I watched. She had Meliodas pinned up against the wall as she began to kiss down his neck. He didn't seem into it at all.

"Cut it out..." He said getting a little annoyed.

"Ah~ Sir Meliodas please.." She begged out.

"You're pathetic." He said disgustedly.

She smiled at his remark and began to bring her hand down his body. She stopped at his waistband and slipped her hand inside his pants. I stared at her in shock with my mouth hanging wide open.

He only looked to be getting more irritated. His eyes darted away from her and to me. I quickly hid behind the door but I already knew it was too late. He had definitely spotted me.

"Meliodas~..."

I heard him grunt slightly and there was a loud thud. I quickly checked behind the door and noticed how the scene had changed. Meliodas had her pinned to the floor one hand grasping her neck as she laid their shocked.

"Elizabeth was it..." He mumbled out in a deep voice.

"Did you hear what she said...? She called me Meliodas... not to mention it seems she didn't listen to my warnings." He gripped her neck even tighter and she began scratching at him and gasping for air.

"When toys don't work probably they must be disposed of." Her face filled with terror and a strange purple aura began to form around him.

A purple line flowed towards his hand turning his whole arm completely purple.

"Watch closely Elizabeth because I will show you what humans are to me..." Her eyes began to flutter shut and the purple on his arm began to engulf her. She was no longer struggling nor even talking.

I turned away ready to be sick. The last thing I saw before running to hide under the blankets were his cold dead eyes.

I hid under the covers for a good 10 minutes before I heard someone reenter the room and the door shut.

"Elizabeth..." He said softly calling out my name.

I let out a small whimper in return and pulled the blankets down even more.

"You know why I decided to take you in..."

"Because I'm just another interesting human for your collection..."

"That's correct."