42 - Always

@/n: buckle up for the last chapter.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jungkook groaned as he rubbed sleep away from his eyes, smiling when he heard soft snores next to him.

he just felt so happy, it was indescribable. nothing else had mattered.

the younger spooned taehyung's bare body again, leaving a kiss on his neck.

the latter squirmed around a bit, waking up slowly. his eyelashes fluttered against his cheek bones.

"kookie.." taehyung mumbled, his lips pouting.

the ebony haired boy turned around in his hold. "yes, baby~?" jungkook cooed, smirking when he saw hickeys all over the older's body.

taehyung blushed when he noticing his boyfriend roaming his eyes all over him.

"stop it.."

he chuckled when he saw how shy taehyung was, "what? I can't admire your beautiful body?" he left a kiss on his forehead, right cheek, left cheek, nose and then smiled.

taehyung scrunched his nose cutely, giggling, "kiss me here." he puckered his lips, pointing towards them with his finger.

jungkook ignored him and pecked his nose again, "no." Instead of kissing him, he pulled on the older's bottom lip with his teeth.

taehyung frowned, "ouch! you nasty spinach, why'd you do that?" he unwrapped his arms from jungkook's neck and pouted.

the ravenete laughed, "I'm sorry, love. you're just so fun to tease." he hovered over the smaller and held taehyung's chin between his fingers.

he attached his soft lips with the latter's, kissing him slowly, riding off his high.

tension increased between the two, "i'm still sore from last night. it is so not happening right now."

jengguk pouted, "why are you cock blocking us?"

taehyung pushed his whining boyfriend off himself slyly, smirking as he got his revenge.

"cause you're a dick, jeunggukie."

the latter gasped dramatically, placing a hand on his heart. "i'm wounded... "

the two laughed together, the sun shining bright outside.

five years later√

"no! this always happens, you're not communicating with me jeunggukie. you run away and hide...why?"

the younger felt tears welling up in his eyes at how taehyung refused to yell even when he was angry.

he was always so kind, so sweet hearted, so understanding and here jungkook was, taking advantage of that.

"tae..."

the latter shook visibly with every word he spoke, "please don't go back to being the person who wouldn't rely on anybody else, kookie. that's what I'm here for, you come to me and lean on me."

they both stood there in silence until a cry disrupted the tension between them.

"can you please go get ggyo? he only naps for thirty minutes these days."

jungkook nodded quickly, rushing upstairs to get to his son, their son. he came back down holding the three year old in his strong arms.

taehyung walked up to them and kissed seunggyo's cheek, "I'm going out for a walk. I'll be back in a bit."