The Min's

@/n: okay so I'm changing up the idea of yoongi and taehyung being real blooded brothers.

I hope you all don't mind though,this might just fit better too.

This takes place in the past. And I wanted the chapters name to be 'the mins and the kims' but that's way too long.

Oh and yoongi dyed his hair blonde before going to the dorms'.

1999,yoongi @ age 8:

Yoongi spent the whole day in his small little bedroom again,knees against his chest and back against the wall in a corner.

He was always quiet emotional less for a child,he never really smiled unless the people he really liked made him laugh.

Someone softly knocked his door and spoke with a gentle voice,"yoongi I'm coming inside,okay?"

Yoongi's eyes lit up as he heard the voice of his father. He quickly got up and stood there,staring at the male as he walked inside his room.

Min Daeul bent down and opened up his arms for his son to walk right into them.

That's exactly what yoongi did and he placed his small hands on his father's back. His serious expression turning into a little smile as he felt hands ruffle his dark coloured hair.

"Why don't you come to the kitchen and eat,hm? This room is just going to make you fell claustrophobic." the older male laughed dryly as he looked around the small space around them.

Yoongi nodded but what would he eat if there was no food in the kitchen? He looked at his father's face and examined it.

Daeul had bags under his eyes and his hair was all messy and going around in all directions.

His shirt looked wrinkled and you could tell his jeans were made out of poor quality cloth.

Yoongi walked down the hallway while hiding behind his dad's legs.

You could hear someone mumbling and cursing quietly in their living room.

There were papers spread out on the coffee table and some were even on the floor.

A young looking woman was sitting on the couch with her hands in her hair,she looked pretty stressed.

There were also bags on her face and she looked as if she were over working herself.

"Hyori,I bought some bread and milk that was on sale in the market." daeul said as he walked into their tiny kitchen,the floor's wood creaking as he did so.

He took the two foods' out of the bag and set them on the counter. Yoongi was still clinging onto his legs.

Min Hyori, yoongi's mother,got up from the sofa and tiredly walked to her husband,she ran her hand through her short black hair.

Yoongi nervously looked into her light blue eyes as she just stared at the food,he knew she was about to say something harsh and hurtful.

She didn't hate her own son,but she was a cold person towards him and her husband and didn't really know how to show her affection.

So yoongi was a little afraid of her as she would mostly scold him for his small mistakes.

That's why he was more close to his father,who understand the young boy and comforted him at most times.