Yoonmin Special

@/n: here it is guys. This is how the whole jimin x yoongi thing started. And if you are not interested in this chapter,skip it of course :) I'm sorry it's not a normal update.

<Have fun reading> *buries myself in a hole*

WoaH cHokEs on aiR calm down jimiN

Jimin focus:

You could hear some grumpy people complaining about the rain as they entered the busy supermarket. They got soaked in it,that's why.

It didn't really bother jimin anyways,he was prepared with an umbrella his older brother made sure to give him.

Jimin's eyes scanned his grocery list and the first thing he had to go get were some vegetables for dinner.

Se Jun told Jimin to do the grocery shopping and said that he would clean the house up for their 'guests' that were coming.

His parents.

Jimin sighed as he shook his head and pushed the cart infront of him. After paying for the things he needed,jimin put his hood on over his head and walked out of the supermarket.

It was raining slightly,so he picked up his pace a bit. Jimin looked up only to see a couple sharing a umbrella,laughing happily as they looked at each other.

That somehow,reminded him of chaeyoung and he quickly tried to brush those thoughts away but he couldn't stop thinking about her.

damn.

Jimin put his hands in his pockets,with the grocery bags dangling from them.

I really shouldn't think about chaeyoung. I wish I had someone special like that again,though.

Jimin let out a sigh at his thoughts.

An image of yoongi's adorable gummy smile popped up into his mind all of a sudden and it almost made him jump.