5 - Eunbi

taehyung focus:

"yoongi hyung!" he shouted as he walked inside, closing the front door after. there was no reply so he assumed his brother was upstairs in his studio. he made his way upstairs and knocked on the door labeled 'genius lab.'

"hyung?"

"come in, tae."

the blonde spun around to face the younger in his big chair, sighing exasperatedly.

"this work is stressing me out." 

"should I start working at the cafe again?" taehyung worriedly asked.

"no, of course not. i'm supposed to take care of you tae. please don't think you have any responsibilities to take care of except your grades in school."

yoongi was always there for taehyung whenever he needed anything. comfort, advice, protection...you name it.

they weren't related by blood but did that really matter? they were left orphaned at the ages of six and ten because of a car accident that took the lives of their parents.

so it left the two of them all alone, they lived with their aunt for a few years but moved from daegu to seoul. 

yoongi would do anything in the world for his little brother. he sacrificed everything he had for taehyung's well being and happiness.

he used to secretly be a rapper in a group called 'daegu town' and sold his music, but it would mostly get stolen from him. he had to start from somewhere to get where he is right now.

"wanna order some pizza? I'm too lazy to make anything."

"mom would've killed you if she heard what you said." taehyung laughed and got up from the sofa.

"ha, just go order it." yoongi rolled his eyes and headed to the bathroom.

"Imma go take a shower, m'kay?"

"let me go watch some tv then, I'm bored."

taehyung headed downstairs and ordered the pizza, then jumped onto their couch. he decided to watch his favorite show, 'stranger things' and he got all cuddled up in his blanket.

the door bell rang after the first episode was fifteen minutes in.

"here's the money for the pizza-"

"princess, I'm not the pizza man."

"jeon! what the hell are you doing at my house?" 

the latter's lip tugged upwards into a smile that mostly made taehyung shy away because it seemed like a smirk. unease coiled at the pit of the older's stomach making him frown.

this made jungkook stop smiling as well, "hey i came cause i was kinda bored, the midget gave me your address cause i told him we were doing some project together. smart, aren't i?"

taehyung rolled his eyes before crossing his arms on top of his chest, "your friends too busy to keep you company, jeon?"

"just let me in, princess. what's the harm in having a king like me at your house?" he ignored the scoff behind him as he entered taehyung's house, looking around curiously.

"was that the pizza, tae?" yoongi asked coming down the stairs.

"no hyung..just a friend." taehyung hesitated knowing they definetly weren't at friends level yet, maybe acquaintances but friends was too far sketched. jungkook greeted yoongi really politely which earned him a flew shocked glances from the boys younger brother.

"well, looks like i wont be having the pizza with you guys cause namjoon called for an emergency work project. guess ill see you in the morning, tae, make sure you guys lock up at night."

after the blonde left the house, jungkook ran a hand through his dark hair, eyeing taehyung and his uncomfortable stance. "guess your bro just gave me permission to stay the night, huh princess?"

"in your dreams, jeon."                 

*******

eventually the pizza did end up coming and the two ate together and taehyung kept his guard up around the younger boy but it amazed him how jungkook was so open. he kept most of their conversation going even if taehyung just nodded his head every now and then.

it was interesting to see that jungkook had more of a personality other then just flirting with everyone and bringing them home to his bed. he was like a walking std.

taehyung almost choked on his food because woah, what the hell was he thinking?

"hey, you alright?" concern flashed over jungkook's handsome features.

"totally fine." he coughed painfully one last time before getting up to clear his plate.

he heard the ravenette get up too and right as taehyung dropped his dish in the sink he felt the taller brush up against him and for a slight second...he felt jungkook's breath on the back of his neck. his eyes widened at the feeling and he felt himself gripping the edge of the sink.

a loud ringing interrupted whatever had just happened between the two. 

jungkook's phone.

the caller id showed up as 'eunbi' with a red heart emoji next to it and that's when taehyung remembered that jungkook was always going to be jungkook.

and he should never feel like they shared any special moment together,

because it had probably happened with someone else for him.