27 - Summer

@/n: so freaking happy with the comments,votes and love from you guys :) it just makes me want to write and update more.

Jungkook focus:

"Mom,just take a left and then the party hall is gonna be right there."

Mrs.Jeon parked her car and jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt. "Seo hyeon looks like she's in a pretty deep sleep." Jungkook fixed the split ends of his hair.

"Honey,are you going to come home in Namjoon's car?"

"Yeah. Don't worry though,I'll be fine." Jungkook was thinking about bringing his own car before but thought it was better to just come in his mom's.

He didn't know there was going to be a after party for all the graduates though.

mrs.jeon tightened her grip on the steering wheel and jungkook confusedly looked at her because the car was parked.

"So...do you remember the little talk we were supposed to have?" Mrs.Jeon nervously said as she looked straight ahead,not even making contact with her son.

"Yeah...mom is everything okay? I'm starting to get really worried-"

"Just come outside with me,seo hyeon might wake up." sungmi said in a firm voice as she stepped outside of her car.

There were so many bad thoughts going through jungkook's head right now but he knew that his mom would always do whatever she thought was the best for him.

He looked back at seo hyeon before stepping outside of the car.

"hyun,I hope everything's okay."

Jungkook's phone vibrated in his jean pocket and he took it out,his expression brightening in an instant.

2 new messages from taebaby🐯❤

He smiled even more at his lock and home screen wallpapers'.

^ lock screen (before he died his hair)