9 - Suspicious

Taehyung POV:

He was feeling well enough to go to school again and he was prepared to.

Jungkook would always leave earlier,so taehyung had to go with Mrs.Jeon on her way to work.

She was really kind to Taehyung though so everything was fine. Seo Hyeon went to preschool,leaving their house empty.

"taehyung! we were worried sick about you,why didn't you call?!" Jimin was panting and trying to catch his breath.

"Calm down,chim. I'm fine now aren't I? Taehyung smiled at his best friend.

"how come you're not staying at my place while yoongi's gone?" Jimin frowned.

"Jungkook just said he could take better care of me,I guess?"

hoseok came up to the two boys and gave taehyung a big hug cutting their conversation short.

"taetae! thank god you're feeling better now." the three walked to class together but hoseok parted ways at the end,like usual.

"look,the nerds finally back." some girls glared at the innocent boy who had no idea of what was going on.

"why is everyone being so bitch-y today?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Who knows? but anyways how was the test yesterday?" Taehyung started writing notes in his notebook.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at taehyung in a weird way.

"what?"

"It's just that you would normally be worried about what people are saying about you. I'm glad you don't care taebear." Jimin smiled happily.

Taehyung was first shocked by what he said but then smiled as well.

"Can we talk later jeongguk?"

"Huh,yeah sure Yugyeom."

[Time Skip to Lunch]

Yugyeom and Jungkook went outside to the school playground.

Even though Yugyeom was a bad influence on Jungkook,they were still bestfriends since kindergarten,so they had a very close relationship.

"Want one?" Yugyeom put a cigarette in his mouth and offered the boy on the swing set.

"I'm good,so what did you wanna talk about?"

"Well,have you been okay recently?" Yugyeom sat next to Jungkook on the other swing.

"What'd you mean? Of course I'm-"

"No Jungkook. I know you have feelings for someone."

"...."

"Is that what it is?" Jungkook looked at the sky.

"Yeah." Yugyeom sighed and patted Jungkook's thigh.

"Listen,if you like taehyung then you need to stop this act."

"Act?"

"Stop going out with girls and all your bad habits. He's not going to see your love if you keep doing what he hates."

"your point is?"

"No more fuckboy Jeongguk."

"I already know what you did this morning and you're not slick."

"I know what I did Yugyeom,I told girls that I wasn't into them anymore and they think I like taehyung."

"They don't think so,they know so."