28 - I Love You's

@/n: hi y'all,are you ready to start reading new updates again?

If the next chapters of this get boring,just feel free to tell me cause then I can change up my ideas.

Okay now onto some fluffy thingz.

taehyung focus:

Taehyung was in his own house now,just grabbing the stuff he would need to stay at Jungkook's.

He talked it over with jungkook that he would just stay at his house whenever yoongi wouldn't be at his own.

So he packed some clothes in his bag and hurriedly placed his toothbrush in a ziplock bag. taehyung grabbed his tiger plushy from his bed and the photo of his family from his dressing table,running down the stairs afterwards.

Not forgetting to say goodbye to his house for now and making sure that yoongi's room was okay as well.

Jungkook was waiting for him in his car outside. Right after he asked taehyung about living with him,the elder wanted to grab his stuff from his own house and move in already.

"okay,let's go!" taehyung excitedly said as he sat in the passenger seat of jungkook's car.

Jungkook smiled at him with a soft look and reached over to buckle taehyung's seat belt.

"why are you so caring and sweet? I love you so much,gosh." taehyung thought out loud. 

"I love you too babe." Jungkook amusingly said.

They had been dating for a while now and jungkook still never failed to make taehyung's heart flutter.

time skip:

"Seo Hyeon,I think they're here!" ms.jeon hurriedly finished sticking the last piece of tape up.

"where's my kookie bear,mommy? He needs to be at the party too!" seo hyeon said with worry in her voice.

"He's on the sofa,just hurry up and come downstairs!"

They heard the door click and it was just as ms.Jeon thought. Jungkook and taehyung were home. While taehyung was taking his shoes off,jungkook bought his stuff in.

Seo Hyeon giggled as she walked towards taehyung with something behind her back.

"Surprise,prince taetae!" she said as she threw some flower petals on the older male.

taehyung looked up in surprise and gasped as he saw everything ms.jeon and seo hyeon did.

There were decorations on the wall and balloons everywhere around the house.

The banner on the wall said 'welcome home taehyung!' there were pizza boxes and a home made cake in the kitchen,that of course had the same message written on it.

taehyung felt so happy at that moment,he truly felt like he was being accepted into a second family. He wrapped his arms around ms.jeon and she did the same.

Seo Hyeon skipped over to them with her small hand in Jungkook's,who had a smug look on his face since his plan worked out.

The excited four year old tugged on her mom's shirt with a grin plastered on her face. Ms.Jeon smiled and pulled away for a second to carry her daughter. taehyung poked seo hyeon's dimples and left a kiss on the tip of her nose.

The four of them had a small family hug and stayed in that position for a while,the soft smiles on their faces never disappeared.

Ms.Jeon played bigbang's songs on the tv and they a danced around like crazy.