17 - Giggles

Yoongi POV:

"I think they're finally here."

Yoongi,Jin and Hoseok all went downstairs to go greet the others.

"Hyung!"taehyung happily jumped into Yoongi's arms and wrapped his legs around him.

"Why are you like a koala?" The older softly smiled as he ruffled taehyung's hair.

"Can you carry me on your back?"

"Mhmm."

Yoongi was now,carrying the giggling taehyung on his back totally forgetting about the others. His focus only on his adorable little brother.

"Hurry up and come to the studio so we can record guys."

"Says the one who came super late" jin sighed playfully but smiled.

"I got caught up at work,I'll have to quit soon though. Being a police man and a trainee at the same time is way too much."

Hoseok laughed before putting his headphones on and rapping.

"Taetae,it's kind of hard for me too produce this song while your on my lap. Why don't you go sit with Jungkook? He looks pretty bored and lonely."

"But I wanna stay with you~" taehyung poured and snuggled into the crook of yoongi's neck.

"aish,fine."

Jimin was busy singing to notice upset jungkook. He and namjoon were the only ones who knew the real reason why taehyung and jungkook broke up.

Jungkook POV:

The poor boy sadly watched his 'ex' boyfriend cuddling on his brother's lap.

"I'm bored. Why did I even come here?" he asked no one in particular.

"Hey Hyung,is it okay if I sing something?"

"You can sing?"

"Nah,just for fun."

"Oh okay,sure" namjoon handed jungkook some spare headphones and told him how the mic worked.

"Lately,I've been thinking,thinking 'bout what we had.
I know it was hard,it was all that we knew,yeah.
Have you been drinking to take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve.

"Cause nothing can ever,ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do
You know there's no-one,I can relate too
And know we won't find a love that's so true"

"There's nothing like us,there's nothing like you and me
Together through the storm
There's nothing like us,there's nothing like you and me
Together..."

Jungkook hadn't realized that so many eyes were focused on him or how you could tell from his voice that he was so hurt.

He meant every word that he had sang and hoped that the person he was singing for,was listening.

He felt something wet and warm roll down his cheeks and slowly raised his hands to his face.

"That was beautiful kook" namjoon smiled and patted the younger's shoulder.

"I didn't know you had such a beautiful voice" jin smiled.

"Yeah,you were really good" yoongi spoke up (with taehyung still on his lap).

Hoseok didn't want to say anything because he knew that jungkook and taehyung had broken up so he would feel awkward talking to him.

Jungkook looked straight at taehyung after thanking his hyung's for the compliments and his heart broke at the sight of him crying in yoongi's lap.