37 - Promises

@/n: hello guys! its me again,and yes i know,it has been almost two months since my last a/n and i just wanted to thank you guys for literally being the best people in the world :') you guys never fail to make me feel at peace? yeah. i think that's how i would put it,because whenever i talk about the most complicated things,you guys always show me so much love & support. i am so grateful for all of you,thank you for everything <3

as most of you requested,here's an normal update!

taehyung focus:

"let's go bigbang! woo hoo!" the smile on taehyung's face right now,as in this moment where both him and jungkook were cheering for bigbang as they performed on stage,looked as if he was the most happiest person on earth to be here.

the aforementioned kept stealing subtle glances of his boyfriend to make sure he was okay. what had happened in the morning was not something that taehyung would easily forget. maybe jungkook was having nightmares of his dad again? he didn't really know what to think as he watched jungkook jump up and down and sing all the lyrics to 'fxxk it.'

the younger must've felt his stare on him because he raised an eyebrow and sent a playful smile in taehyung's direction,making the latter blush and quickly tear his gaze away from jungook's and look in the direction of g-dragon.

they were sitting pretty close to the stage,not anywhere to far. taehyung and jungkook raised their light sticks in the air and screamed "I'M JUST A LOSER!" and the rest of the song along with bigbang,jungkook slipped his free hand in taehyung's and let out an laugh because of how happy he was.

taehyung felt his heartbeat quicken as he looked at the younger next to him. it was such a pure sound that made him want to hold jungkook in his arms and tell him how much he loves him,how he wants his worries and sadness to fade away and how he'll be there with him through thick and thin.

but for now,he gave his boyfriend's hand a little squeeze and continued singing,pushing his worries to the back of his head.

***

jungkook focus:

"that was an amazing concert! I'm so glad we both got to see them together." there were literal stars in taehyung's eyes as he talked about his experience.

jungkook smiled, "it's checked off of our bucket list now. wait,oh my god I think i see a gift shop over there!" the younger pulled taehyung's hand and ran in that direction.

~

after buying a ton of bigbang merch,(that they both probably didn't need) they had finally exited the shop and made it out of the venue,now looking for jungkook's car in the parking lot. "gosh I'm starving,can't wait for dinner." taehyung climbed into the passenger seat of the car.

"which restaurant are we going to,baby?' jungkook started his car and turned in his seat to buckle taehyung's belt. the latter smiled and ruffled the younger's dark hair whilst opening up his phone.

"I'm really craving black bean noodle today,so i found this nice place near here which has kimchi,ramen,pork and all that stuff. you okay with that?" taehyung showed him the place so he could put it in his gps.

"only if we can go for icecream afterwards." jungkook winked and started backing out of the lot.

"of courseeee."

~

the restaurant they were coming to was a nice little place called "jungsik's noodle."

they both entered the shop hand in hand,looking around for the perfect place to sit. there were actually a lot people in here."there's a table over there." jungkook pointed towards the window area.