20 - Restaurant

Taehyung POV:

"I'll see you later okay?" taehyung quickly pecked the younger's lips and was about to leave jungkook's car for work.

Jungkook grabbed his wrist and taehyung confusedly looked back.

"I'll pick you up after work and you can just sleep over at my place. Seo Hyeon has been dying to see you these past few days too."

taehyung smiled before he nodded and waved to jungkook,closing his car door.

"hey tae,did yoongi drop you off today? I thought you usually came here on the bus."

"Oh,no that was just jungkook."

Baekhyun nodded even though he didn't really remember who that was and continued to change into his work clothes.

"I'm sorry ma'am,we're a bit busy today so it might take a few more minutes."

"I don't have all day y'know" the teenage girl impatiently tapped the table and rolled her eyes,not even looking at taehyung.

"I'm very sorr-"

"A cappuccino,burrito and a ham & cheese for 'Seoul Hee' is that correct?" Baekhyun interrupted them and placed her food on the table.

"Oh,t-thank you" she blushed looking up at the two handsome boys infront of her totally changing her rude attitude from before.

"aish,people these days" taehyung mumbled to himself as he walked to the cash register putting a smile on his face for the next costumer.

"One expresso and a strawberry smoothie to go coming right up!"

The costumer smiled and moved away so the next person could order.

"That will be $--- please" Chae Eun bowed and dimples were shown on her face when she smiled.

After she gave the food to the customer,Chae Eun turned to look at taehyung.

"hey tae,do you want to hang out after work?"

taehyung was startled by her voice and suddenly remembered who she was related too.

"Oh-sure I guess."

"yay okay!"

The cheerful girl only did this job for fun,she never really cared about the money. She really had the kindest heart and was always up to helping people in need,it's hard to believe how different her sister is.

-

After working for what seemed like ages,the tired looking boy finally went to the changing room and began taking his uniform off.

I'll be at jungkook's late tonight,oh no.

Taehyung mentally groaned and buttoned up his shirt after putting his black jeans on.