7 - Rain

Taehyung didn't feel like hanging with his friends today and he didn't really know why.

Jimin and Hoseok had called asking if he wanted to go the movies but he rejected the offer,saying he wants be alone. They understood though.

I love my best friends.

Taehyung went to this cute little shop,which was kind of girly but he didn't care.

Taehyung got this cute white bear for jimin and a key ring for hoseok. He bought this strawberry cake for himself and a white rose scented candle for yoongi.

What stuff does Jungkook even like?

Taehyung was looking around the shop and something caught his eye.

It was this cute brown bear that had a black shirt on it saying 'cookie🍪'.

Perfect.

Taehyung smiled happily and was about to grab it when someone else did so instead.

He frowned and looked up at the person.

"C-Chaeyoung?"

"Hm,oh long time no see taehyungie. How's my little Jiminie doing?"

Taehyung clenched his fists in anger and glared at her.

"he's doing just fine actually,and I saw that bear first. So please hand it over right now."

"you haven't changed at all." Chaeyoung laughed evilly.

"what if I don't want to?"

"Just hand it over please. I won't ask nicely again."

"whatever,take your stupid toy." she rolled her eyes and pushed taehyung hard so he would stumble backwards.

Taehyung fell back and hit the floor with a large 'thud'.

When he fell down though,he hit one of the racks with items on it and it fell on him.

chaeyoung looked back and ran out of the store because she didn't want to be blamed for anything.

"Oh my! Sir are you okay?" An elderly woman helped Taehyung get up and tried moving all the things off of him.

There were now cuts and bruises on his face and his hands were also bleeding.

"y-yes I'm fine,thank you." taehyung bowed down before heading to the cashier to pay for his items.

When he stepped out of the store it looked like it was about to rain but Taehyung just shrugged it off and headed to a drugstore.

His plan was to have some ramen at a convenience store but that didn't work out,did it?

He bought some bandages and medicine for his wounds and quickly left the store because it was pretty crowded there.

Taehyung was claustrophobic,and he didn't want to deal with that problem right now too.

Rain.

When he stepped out,it was pouring down really hard.

Taehyung hated rain because it always reminded him of his parents car accident on that one stormy day.

He ran through the rain super fast trying not to get wet,but when he reached his house he was soaked.

It was also really cold,so he started sneezing nonstop.

Where's the key?!

Where's my damn key.

That's when he remembered he left it on the kitchen counter.