15 - Conflicts

Jungkook POV:

yugyeom,jae young and jungkook were laughing down the hallways talking about their weekend.

jungkook took out his phone and texted taehyung to meet him during lunch at the school's playground.

"Okay guys,I'll see you at class after lunch." jungkook waved goodbye to his friends.

The younger smiled as he ran up to the swing set.

jungkook gave taehyung a peck on his cheek then sat beside him on the other swing,talking about random things.

"So,their getting close to debuting!" taehyung happily said.

"Really tae? I hope it'll all work out for the five of them."

The older hummed in response.

The two didn't even realize how much time had passed until taehyung turned his phone on.

"Oh crap! We'll be late for class kook."

"Awh,we take different classes this period though."

Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend as he got up from the swing and pecked him on the lips.

"I'll see you at dismissal." taehyung waved goodbye as he ran inside the school building.

He really changed jungkook. The younger never skipped class,smoked or 'did it' with girls when he's stressed.

He walked in the empty hallway with his hands in his pockets,smiling softly.

"Jeongguk oppa!" a familiar voice called out to him.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks and turned around after rolling his eyes.

"what do you want."

"very rude,oppa. how dare you talk to me like that?"

"Eunbi,I don't have time for you." he began to walk away from the rude girl.

"Wait! I need to show you something" eunbi crossed her arms and smirked.

"Break up with taehyung. Now."

"What makes you think I'll listen to you?"

"Hm,these photos." eunbi took out her phone and showed jungkook.

jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief and snatched the phone away from eunbi.

"Don't you dare do anything with these!"

"Park Jinseok and Kim Taehyung getting freaky at a bar. That's what the news headline would be."

"you,bitch!"

"Listen,I won't spread these photos and show my daddy,who is the principal of this school if you do what I say."

"This is blackmail!" jungkook clenched his fists in anger.

"I guess I'll go get your little boyfriend expelled from school and have all the students of this school be against him." eunbi walked away but jungkook grabbed her wrist.

"Wait. What is it that you w-want?" Jungkook stuttered not because of fear,but the trange feeling inside of his throat.

"awh,what a good boy."

"I need you to break up with taehyung asap and date me."

"no way!" Jungkook yelled in disgust.

"Then,I guess I'll be spreading these photos-"

"no...I'll do it."

"If I ever see you with him again you know what'll happen." eunbi smirked as she placed her hands on jungkook's chest.