Humanity is Electric Blue

"Abraxas! How dare you enter my home unannounced" Dominic bellowed, anger invading his face.

"Dominic," he said in a friendly tone "don't you remember that I can enter any building unannounced if I'm here to collect a soul." he laughed "That was what we agreed on, is it not?"

My back was to him, but I could imagine my uncle's disgusting smirk. I tried to free myself from the invisible bands that were holding me in place, but I was too weak. And the motherfucker put some weird shit on it making them almost unbreakable. Almost. He's held me with these before, when "He" would tell him to torture me so that I would now how to withstand it. I don't think he remembers that moment so many years ago with I broke free and stabbed him with a rusty pipe.

"You have already taken my family from me Abraxas, release me now. You have nothing else to take. What else could you possibly want?!" my voice shook at the end, and I looked back at him.

"Oh, dear little Raven. What else do you have to live for then," he ran the back of his hand down my cheek and I moved my head back. Containing myself from spitting on his face "I can see you, heart, it's cold as ice. As well as your soul." Then he walked in front of me and got really close to my face. I cringed, and spat in his face. He wiped it off and backhanded me.

"I don't know what your father Orin sees in you. You're worthless -"

I managed to knee him in the crown jewels. This made the bands loosen, and my uncle fell to the floor. I shimmied out and landed with a thud. Out of all three uncles, I hated this one the most. Before he could get up, I ran over to Ana pushing away all the pain that came with it and snatched the vial from her hand. I took what was needed, and put the vial back into her hand. I felt it cruising through my veins, all pain leaving my body. I was ready to fight. Although if "that" -I'll explain later- happened again, and he hurts me I might as well be dead

"ORIN WILL HEAR OF THIS!!!"

"You think that I care," I said with a snarl. "You two took everything from me. And you have no idea how long I've been waiting to kill you for what you have done to me. You and every no good DEMON THAT TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME. IT'S MY TURN NOW!!"

I reached into the back of my waistband and pulled out two daggers. We both circled each other, both waiting for the first move to be made. What he wasn't aware of was the fact that I had continued training, while he sat on his throne. He charged at me, I swerved out of his way, his back facing me. Infuriated he started throwing... well fire is the best way to describe it. I dodged, but one managed to get me on my left shoulder. I grunted in pain.

"Strike one," I said and threw the dagger, hitting him in the right of his chest.

He was about to charge me again, but I threw my other dagger, this time, hitting him in the mid-section

"strike two"

I reached back, into my waistband again and pulled out my third dagger. I spun it, so I was grabbing it by the point. I brought my arm back, going for the killing blow. His heart. Just as I was about to send it flying, I froze. He laughed as I tried to break free. The dagger fell from my hand.

"I will not allow a mortal to kill me. Especially you!"

"Play along," His voice said.

"I won't take your soul. Instead, I'll make you suffer more by ripping away the last bit of humanity you have. Stripping away every last memory and mortal feeling you have. Then, I'd have taken everything from you."

I struggled to release myself from his grip again. He started to walk towards me. Mumbling some words in the demon language that I would understand if I paid more attention when my father was teaching me it. The he opened his eyes and wrapped his meaty hand around my throat. The other hand making a pulling motion. The hand around my throat dropped to his side. Instead of falling to the ground I started floating up. Pain shot through me, I arched my back, much like the girl in the Exorcist did. Something started to glow around me. I turned my head and saw that my uncle was indeed taking my humanity out of my body. Who knew that humanity looked like an eerie electric blue. What a wimp, taking my humanity while I was frozen in place. Probably because he knew that if I wasn't he wouldn't be able to. I couldn't do anything to stop it.... wait I'm not alone in the room.

"Ashton! Ashton, please help me!!" I said as loud as I possibly could, but it was as if the words hadn't left my mouth at all. Nothing happened, I turned my head to look at him, he was just standing there. Then it was like something clicked and he started walking forwards, but his parents held him back. I turned back and stared at the ceiling. Trying to decide what would hurt more; him ripping away all my humanity from me. Or him ripping away the human memories I had with my parents. They were all I had left of them. Again I tried to fight away. With no avail. The only good thing that would come out of this is maybe the pains that I get every six months would stop. You see, I don't feel pain when I should. Instead, every six months, all the pain comes forward, all at once. Which is why I was acting the way I was.

With a loud ripping sound, I fell to the ground with a powerful thud. Too weak to get up and finish killing him. He laughed like the villains in the movies, and vanished into a cloud of ashes, leaving behind a putrid odor. I couldn't believe it, just like that. I'm no longer a human. I was now a full demon. Which meant that I would no longer know what love, happiness, sadness, remorse, and other human emotions were. I would now only know antagonism, destruction and wrath. I gathered up all my energy just to stand up. I wanted to write down who I was, even if I didn't believe it, later on, it would be great to have a reference to who I used to be. With every blink, another memory passed by and shattered. I can never be restored. I will never be restored. I Leaned against the wall for support. I shook my head, disgusting myself with my weakness. I gripped the dresser that was next to me, but it stung. I retracted my hand and looked down. A jar of water was spilled all over the dresser, and since normal water doesn't burn it had to be Holy water. I looked around and saw a family of three standing there staring at me, they mainly started at my hair. Weirdos. Curiosity getting the better of me, I searched for a mirror. I managed to locate one and I limped over to it. Shouldering past the women, who recoiled when I touched her. I smiled at that.

I now know what they were staring at. My black almost blue hair was changing to into a mix of red, orange and black. Just like the fire, I died in.

"What's happening?" I said, not really expecting anyone to answer.

"Everything changes when you have no humanity. When your heart pumps fire through your veins." A voice called out. Then the boy that had been standing a few feet away from me gripped me by my shoulders and turned me so that I was now facing him. Well, this is awkward. To make it even worse, he was extremely handsome, and he only had a towel around his waist.

"Listen to me, you don't have much time. Your name is Raven, you were in a fire accident when you were younger in this same building-

"He's feeding you lies"

"No," I said while he kept on going about some girl named Raven. He stopped talking, realizing that it was hopeless. "You're wrong!"

"Tell him. Tell him everything!"

"My name Is Ember Lyrathatana Valdis! I am the daughter of Orin and have been since I was six. I am a part ruler of the underground domain and the Angel Of Death. I am his spawn now. His job is mine. I was made the Angel of Death for a reason. I suggest that you stop feeding me lies unless you want me to take your soul to Hell. I am not Raven, nor do I know of her. I am Ember and if you don't address me as such, I will kill you all. Simple as that." I finished looking straight into his icy blue eyes and he stared into my golden red ones. His hand reached up and cupped my cheek, he winced slightly. He was leaning in closer, and as much as I knew I should back away a small part of me wanted to kiss him. Sooner than expected his lips brushed lightly against mine. I stayed still for a few seconds, then kissed him back.