Fight Club

"Thanks mom, you just chased off my english partner for the next two weeks. Why are you like this with everyone I bring home?!"

"I'm sorry honey. It's just that she gave off the essence of death and evil" She tried, and failed.

"Maybe cause to her, her parents are dead and she was kidnapped. She might have grown up on the streets and surrounded by 'evil' were as we're here living in this house pretending that nothing bad goes on outside those doors! Well news flash there are things that go on outside these doors that we don't know about, and as much as you hate it, you can't control everything. No matter how hard you try to." I finished my short rant

"Well son, she said she had a 'match' so why don't you ask one of your friends if they know about it and we can go apologize there. and be 'we' I mean your mother." My dad suggested. I nodded and took out my phone, ignoring the frustrated sighs coming from my mom.

To: Alec

hey man, do you know anything about the fight night?

I paced back and forth waiting for a reply, my moms eyes following me.

my phone buzzed

To: Ashton

yeah it's in the abandoned building in the woods

To: Alec

Thanks, be there in a few

*40 minutes later*

After driving through the horrible traffic, and finding exactly what part in the woods Alec had meant, we asked the already drunken people about Raven and managed to piece together enough slurred answers to know that she was here. We stepped in and had to push away a hundred or more people away to be able to get through. This many people in one space, was a bad idea especially given the small space, the torches that were drenched in gasoline, and the intoxicated teenagers.

"Hey Ash, glad you made it bud." Alec asked.

"I'm looking for Raven, do you know where she is?" I asked. I hardly acknowledged the greeting, after knowing Alec for so long I knew he wouldn't get offended.

"Alright, well the fight is about to start so you'll have a better chance of talking to her after. Follow me, we'll have the best seats in the house." He spun around and it didn't take long for the crowd to swallow him. I shouldered past people, and kept my eyes locked on the top of his head.

Alec lead us to to a booth above the caged match and the hoard of teens. Alec was set up to make the announcements, even if it was with a beaten up megaphone and a few ratty speakers.

"Okay well it's about to start so, sit back and enjoy... Oh yeah before I forget, and start the match. Would you like to place a bet?" he leaned back in his chair and grinned.

My parents shook their heads, although I saw my dads hand go towards his wallet. I reached for my own wallet and handed him $100. Hey, might as well get the full experience while I'm here.

"Raven."

"Good choice, okay let's start. Shall we?" he spun dramatically in his chair, and picked up the megaphone and brought it up to his lips.

I just nodded my head. Waiting for whatever was going to happen.

"Alright betting is closed. We are about to begin." Alec announced, it took a moment for everyone to settle down, but that didn't last long. "Coming in from the right corner weighing a hefty 280 pounds the Dominator.

The crowd booed while he walked to the cage, and a few brave souls threw their beer bottle, and red plastic cups at him

"And now your reigning champion, or so others say, she has never lost a single fight ever since she was ten. Weighing in at 125 pounds. THE ANGEL OF DEATH!!!!"