New House Old Memories

*Raven's P.O.V.*

I rummaged through my locker looking for what I needed to start the project, and a thought hit me hard. Would I be able to kill Ashton and take his soul to Hell? I mean, why wouldn't I be happy taking his soul to Hell, after all, he's killed and made people disappear. I could kill him in his own home, I could make it look like he died of natural causes, like a heart attack or something else. I don't have it all planned out, but would I be able to, he hasn't done anything to me and no one had gone missing. He wasn't anything that I had expected him to be, and yet here I am still planning to kill him.

Yeah, cause that's your job, that's why you're here, you idiot. I thought angrily. I was going soft.

My head started to fog up, and I couldn't remember what I was just doing, I guess my "father" is trying to get in touch. I hate it, but it's not like there's much I can do to change that, I can't do anything about it. I can't do anything about him talking to me through my head or the migraines that I got due to it. I just suck it up.

"Raven you must not kill Ashton!" he called out, his voice echoing.

"What?! Why not? That's why I'm here isn't it? I think I've waited long enough." I willed myself to only ask those questions or else he'd blow up. A small tiny part of me was relieved, I squashed that part down and cursed at myself.

"I know Raven, there's a change in plans. Don't kill him. Find out his weakness, along with his parent's weakness. Your mission just got more important. You can't fail me, not on this." his voice holding an edge.

I just nodded my head, even though he can't see me, then I shook my head to clear it of the fogginess. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed my English textbook, a few pencils, and pens, a journal in it. I put the bag on the floor and grabbed my leather jacket and zipped it all the way to the top of my neck. Picking up my black canvas bag off the floor and swung it over my shoulder and walked over to the exit, and his locker. Meanwhile, my head buzzed with curiosity about the change in plans. But why?! What was so important that "he" needs to know the weakness of Ashton and his parents. Are his parents hiding something? It had to be important, but I have the right to know what the hell he's planning. I need more details on what I need to do and why, I didn't want to stay in the dark and let my imagination come up with crazy, false theories.

"You ready?" Ashton said while blowing out a puff of air into the chilly autumn. I looked at him and nodded "Okay since I don't live far, we can just walk from here."

I nodded again and went back to my own thoughts. Contemplating my new plan on getting information out of him and his parents.

"You know you're the first girl to not be throwing herself at me and trying to talk to me. It's weird." humor in his tone.

"My apologizes prince charming, but I'm not that type of girl. If I want something I go for it and nothing stands in my way. You're just not one of those things." I said with a cold voice not even bothering to face him.

"Well, at least, we're friends. After all, you gave me a dagger." Ashton continued

"Yeah I guess so." I smiled mentally at the thought of that day

He smiled and looked at me out of the corner of his eyes, "I just thought you were a helpless girl you know? Then you walked up to me and that thought changed completely.

I just shook my head at his comment truth is, many people and... things think that I'm a helpless girl who can't defend herself against others. Who is so emotionless that I don't know what love is anymore. Part of that was true, but not because I'm emotionless beyond help, but because everything I loved had been ripped away from me. It hurt so much. That's why I don't wanna love again. In fear, it will be taken from me yet again. Yes, I have fear, I just mask it very well. One of the downsides of still being part human is feeling fear.