Stranger

Unknown P.O.V.

"We captured the girls pet. I'm sure she'll come looking for him soon enough, even though she didn't really take notice to his disappearance."

"Thank you, you've been... helpful." I looked down at the filthy creature in front of me. It was so pathetic that I had to stoop as low as asking him for help in this. "She probably didn't notice because she was too busy feeling guilty of what she did with that demon." The squat creature nodded it's head furiously, spreading dirt and who knows what else, everywhere. I backed away and walked down the corridor, my footsteps echoing on the white marble floor, my white cloak trailing behind me. I threw the glass doors open and walked along the stone path. The trees were bare and the leaves were on the floor. Crunching as I stepped on them, the wind was what made today cold. That and the dreadful fog, making the trees in the distance look ominous and the leaves on the floor appear to be drops of blood.

I stopped in the middle of the bridge and looked down at the water. I hated the reflection that stared back at me. I closed my eyes and turned my back and sank down, I hugged my knees and looked up at the sky.

"WHY!" I screamed, it was bad enough that they took my children from me, but they trapped me here too. It was slowly changing me into a bitter and horrible person. I don't know what day it is or how old I am. I have no idea what's going on the outside world, and even the sky above my head was an illusion. I have walked miles to the north only to end up back to where I started. I've walked in all directions, only to end up on this dreadful bridge time after time. They mock me, they talk about her, and her injuries and how she almost died. They talk about her mistakes and the decisions she's made. It kills me that they find such enjoyment in it, but oh no, if it had been an angel that was going through all that they would've sent back up right away. The worst part is that they'll project her image down along with her voice. Now it wouldn't be as bad if it was something nice, no it's her screaming in pain calling out for me. I run, every time, towards her voice but there's always nothing. But I do it every time hoping that one day it will be her, screaming cause she wants me to find her not because she's in pain. I yearn to have her in my arms and tell her that everything will be okay. 

Hopefully, soon, she will come and find me, if it is that she isn't captured by them. Hopefully, she doesn't fall into their trap. I know that she will make the right decision, whatever it may be. I know that what she did with that demon is something that she's not proud of, but she did it at her own will. So she will learn from her mistakes, even if this one was as small as a heated make out session that almost went further.

One day soon I'll be able to be there for her when she feels like the world is against her. When she has problems, I'll be there to listen and offer advice, not to judge or scorn her for her thoughts and actions.

One day soon.