Chapter Twenty-Two

{Vote, COMMENT, fan! Xo <3}

Picture: Darren Hart

Sam's POV:

"Mrmfph," I mumble incoherent words and push my plate away, once filled with delicious food, now licked- literally- clean.

Kayden chuckles and takes another bite of the food he made. Wonderfully made, I might add. "Sorry, I don't understand caveman."

I hold my hand to my stomach and drop my head onto Kayd's shoulder. "So fuuull! Don't ever cook again, or I will be fat,"

The people at the table laughs and smiles at my whining as they slowly eat their food. Psh, once my food hit my plate, I was face-first into it, devouring it in minutes.

"Don't be a fatass and eat so much, so quickly," West suggests, a sweet smile on his face that is polar opposite to the words he just said.

Darren scoffs and rolls his eyes. "You're one to talk,"

West makes a whining noise but drops it. The power of Darren. Freaking. Magic.

Or love. I know West is in love and would jump off a damn cliff for my best bud.

I turn to Kayden and ask abruptly "Would you ever jump off a bridge for me?"

Everyone at the dinner table stares at me with confused expression. Sands just laughs. "Kayd, you really know how to pick the odd ones, huh?"

I scowl at my fiancé's cousin and turn back to Kayden, who is also wearing that confused look. "Um... Why?"

I shrugged and moved my hand around, urging him to go on. He looked to West, who simply shrug and gestures to me.

"Well... Yeah?" Kayden puts his hand to my head. "Are you sick or something? That was such a random question."

I laugh and push Kayden's hand away. "Naw, I was just thinking about how West would jump off a bridge for Darren."

West blushes and drops his gaze to his plate. "Would not,"

"Wait... I thought Darren wasn't gay?" Kayden's other cousin, Emilia, asks. "Oh God, too many gay people in the room at once."

Darren glares at me and West before standing and stalking to my bedroom. I sigh. "Please excuse that rude bastard. But no, West and him aren't dating. West just has this huuuge crush on him."

West flips me off and continues to eat in silence.

"You two would be so cute together!" Emilia coos to West. "Oh my God, Werren. The ship must be real!"

West's face becomes a brighter red as he glares at the plate.

"Hell yeah!" Kayden high fives his cousin. "Werren needs to come true!"

Him and Emilia jump into a conversation about what a cute couple my best friend and Kayd's would make, and I couldn't disagree more.

Darren is a user and would end up breaking West's heart. And as West's friend, I would be pissed if that happened.

"Can you please stop?" Asks West, his voice soft but with an edge. His eyes give me a pleading look, and I put a hand on Kayden's shoulder, silently telling him to knock it off.

After dinner, we all go to my bedroom and sit in a circle, beers in our hands. Except for West, who is shoving brownies in his face, then washing them down with the beer.

"Okay, so Kayden already explained the rules, let's play!" Emilia says excitedly and drains her beer, placing it in the center. "Alrighty, how about Kayden goes first?"