Chapter 26

The five slowly opened up the warehouse door. Cole peeked in to see a laboratory filled with wires, blueprints, and another machine? They walked in making sure not to trip over wires and such. There were two individual doors. They split up Lloyd, Jay, and Sensei going to the first door(the basement). Cole and Kai going to the other door (the room Zane's in). "Let's go Kai." Cole whispered. Kai nodded. They slowly walked towards the room. Cole put his hand on the door knob. He makes a final look at Kai. Kai nods and Cole slowly turns the handle. He pushes the door open. Cole gasps. Zane laid unconscious on a table connected to wires. A panel opened on his chest. Cole ran to Zane. "Oh my God what did he do?!" Cole semi shouts. "I'ma gonna get Jay." Kai said and quickly left. "Zane eyes were dim they didn't have his usual blue glow. Cole put his hand in Zane's. The door moved. Cole quickly looked over. "What happened?" Jay asked. "I-I don't know we found him like this." Cole stutters. Jay walks up to Zane. "We need to take him back to the Monastery now." Cole nods picking Zane up. They ran back to the exit quickly. "Sensei are you able to summon your dragon in this forest." Kai asks. Sensei Wu shakes his head, "Sadly no I cannot." Cole growls lowly wondering where Mr. Harris was during this whole thing. He couldn't have just ran away. It was too easy finding and getting Zane. Cole pondered on this the whole time they ran. He wondered why Harris would just leave. "Where almost out guys!" Jay shouts. They kept on running almost making it out of this horrid forest. Cole definitely never wanted to be here again. Finally making it out of the forest. Sensei Wu quickly summons his dragons and hops on. Along with the others.

Yes, yes I know small and VERY late update. I'm finishing this story soon and probably going to remake it later. Anyways Merry Christmas
(つ≧▽≦)つ 🖤❄️
(Why do you people still read this horrible story?)

What's Wrong...|Cole x Zane|Glacier Ninjago|FINISHEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara