Chapter 15

A few weeks later

Coles Pov

Since Zane has moved to my room he has been getting better. He is still paranoid that Mr. Harris is going to find him. I swear if he ever touches him I'm going to kill him. I was also confused. How was I going to tell him I love him? I didn't want to express my feelings just yet. "Cole! Come for lunch!" Sensei Wu yells. "Okay Sensei." I stand up from my desk and start to walk over to the dining room. I see Kai, Jay, and Sensei but where's Zane? "Sensei where's Zane?" I ask curious. "Well he already ate so he's outside doing whatever." Sensei said. I stand up and run outside. I look around and see no Zane. "Cole? What's wrong?" Kai says running out of the Monastery. "Z-Zane's g-gone." I fall on my knees and begin crying. "H-he wasn't supposed to be alone." I was able to say through my sobbing. "Y-your right.." Kai stutters. "Sensei!" Kai yells. I stand up tears rolling down my face. "What Kai?" Sensei says walking out of the Monastery Jay close behind. "Cole said Z-Zane he's g-gone." Kai says. "What? N-no!" Jay says pushing past Sensei Wu. Jay looks around and Zane isn't in sight. "How could we let him get taken?" Jay wines. In such anger I punch the ground and I broke it? My eyes widen whenever I take my fist off the ground. "Wha? how did I do that?" I ask to no one in particular. "Super strength." Wu says. I look up. "What do you mean super strength?" I ask. "All of you have something hiding or in slumber. It needs to be awaken." Sensei Wu says. "What do you mean hiding?" Kai asks. "I mean how you Kai have a fiery passion and get mad easily." Sensei says. "Jay your filled with energy and can run faster than others and you have a good reaction time. And Cole you have strength more than others." "What do you mean by this Sensei?" Jay asks. "I've been watching you and I am sure you are Elemental Masters." Sensei says stroking his beard. "Elemental Masters?! You mean the people with powers? How though?" Kai asks looking at his hands. "You enharited it from your parents or grandparents." Sensei says. "Yeah, yeah this is cool and all, but what happened to ZANE?!" I yell. "We do not know where Zane's location is. We will have to wait and find it." Sensei tells. "W-Wait?! ZANE'S WITH HIS OLD ABUSER AND WE SHOULD WAIT!" I shout. "Yes we cannot rush so quickly Cole!" Sensei yells back. I wimper. "S-sorry Sensei" I apologize, its not very good when Sensei gets mad. "Its okay Cole I know your worried about Zane. Tomorrow we will talk to Mr. Borg and see if he can find Zane's Location." Sensei says walking back into the Monastery. Kai, Jay, and I nod and follow Sensei back inside. I run into my room on the verge of tears. I somewhat slam the door close. I try to run to my bed but tripped and fell. I didn't care I just wanted Zane back. His beautiful smile, his voice, I just want it all back. I cried on the floor not wanting to get up. My only crush got captured and we aren't doing anything right now. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zane's Pov

I finished eating my lunch and went outside to look at the stream. It was a small waterfall going off the mountain. I could see small tadpoles swimming in it. I smile, until I hear a voice? "Hello Zane." I turn around to see Mr. Harris? "What do you want?!" I Shout. "Oh nothing just you." He smiles. "W-What? N-No!" I yell and try to run back to the Monastery. I didn't make it. Mr. Harris grabbed me. "Your not escaping this time." He chuckles. I begin to cry. He takes out a knife. I begin screaming. It wasn't doing anything his hand was over my mouth to it was muffled. He slices the side of my face. I shut my eyes tight. I was losing blood and fast. I gave up my struggling and let him take me hoping the others would get me soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go guys chapter 15. Its a little shorted than exspected. Sorry bout that. Hope you enjoyed it. Also I stopped the highschool and unpublished it. I was spending so much time on this book I didnt update that one. So im going to stick to one book until later. Anyways-

May Out~

Word Count: 781