Chapter 2

6 years later

Kai-17, Cole-17, Jay-16 Zane-15

--------------------------------------------------------

No Pov

'It's been 6 years Zane still hasn't talked at all. Is he mute? How does he not talk for so long?'  Cole was snapped out of his thoughts. "Cole, are you going to eat?" Sensei Wu asks. "Ah yes Sensei." Cole began to eat once again. Cole takes small glances at Zane. Cole noticed Zane's eyes they have no sparkle to them. Cole looks back down at his food with a little bit of a worried face on him. "Are you alright Cole?" Sensei Wu asks me. "Yeah, just thinking.." Replies Cole. "Thinking? About what, nothing distracts you this much." Sensei Wu says curiously. "I'll tell you about it later Sensei." Cole sees that Zane hasn't eaten barely any of his food. He just walked away from his food. That worried Cole even more. Cole got up from his seat and headed to his room. Cole fell onto his black beanbag. "What is wrong with Zane?" Cole asks himself. Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. "Come in," Cole says still sitting in his beanbag. He looked up and saw Sensei. "Now Cole, tell me what has been going through your mind." Sensei Wu asks. "Well, I've been worried for Zane. He never eats food, never talks, and has no expression." Tears formed in Cole's eyes. "I-I just wish Zane hadn't felt so empty. It, it hurts to see him like this.." Cole says tears now streaming down his face. "Cole we all worry for Zane, but he is strong he'll find a way around," Sensei says. "He will be perfectly fine." Sensei finishes. "Th-Thanks Sensei." Sensei Wu exits Cole's room. Cole stands up and falls onto his bed. Soon he falls into a world of blackness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~In the living room~

Zane was just in the corner sketching, while Jay and Kai were playing video games. "Hey, Zane wanna join us?" Jay asks. Zane shakes his head 'no.' Kai pauses the videogame and walks over to Zane. "Whatcha drawing?" Zane turns the notebook around to show Kai and Jay.

(Credit to Artist I LOVE THIS PHOTO)

"Hey, that's really good!" Jay says. Zane just nodded. "By the way where is Cole?" Kai asks. The three boys walk over to Cole's room. They open the door slightly to see the lights off. Kai turned the light on to see Cole sitting in the corner. The boys run over to him. Cole's knees were in his chest. He was curled up in a ball. "Cole Cole are you okay?"  Kai asks. Cole slowly picks up his head dried tears on his cheeks. Zane pushes Kai out of the way. Zane looks at Cole and hugs him. Cole was in shock but hugged back. Kai and Jay were also in shock but soon left. "Z-Zane why did you hug me?" Cole asks still shocked. Zane looked away then looked back and held out a piece of paper. It was the drawling. "You're giving this to me? But why?" Cole asks curiously. "F-for y-you.." Zane said with a studdering  "You, you talked?!" Cole said and noticed he had a small sparkle, but it was hard to see. "Why haven't you talked for six years then?" Cole says curiously. "W-wasn't a-a-allowed to-to.." Zane kept on stuttering. Cole could put out a few words.  "What do you mean?" As Cole said that Zane ran out of the room. Cole quickly shot up and ran to Zane's room. It was locked. 'Dammit' Cole thought. Cole left it alone for now but still wanted to know why Zane hasn't talked for so long. Maybe he would never be able to find out, but Cole cares about Zane and would do anything for him. Even if it causes Cole more pain than it does anyone else. That's how much Cole cared about Zane. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I did the first like three chapters in one day for people to read so they don't get left on a cliff hanger on the first chapter. Also, this chapter was finished at freaking 12:02 exactly. AND I AM NOT TIRED so chapter Three will come out

May out~ 

Word Count:721