Chapter 1

No Pov

Sensei Wu was walking through Jamanakai Village. He was buying some more tea. As he was walking out of the store he heard giggling behind the store. He walked hands behind his back. He turned the corner to see three boys about 10 years old. "What are you guys doing back here?" Sensei Wu asks the three boys. "This is where we stay." One boy said. The first boy has dark brown hair that spiked all around and a red hoodie. The second one had Raven black hair, and wearing a black zip-up hoodie. The last one has light brown hair that was just straightened out, and he had a blue zip-up hoodie. "Come with me boys." Sensei Wu says walking away. The boys look at each other then start walking behind him. "Where are we going?" The kids ask. "We're going to the Monastery." Sensei Wu says. "By the way boys, what are you guy's names?" "I'm Cole, this is Kai and Jay!" Cole says.

~At the Monastery~

"Here we are, boys." Sensei Wu says. "Wow!" The boys yell. Sensei looks down at them. "Let us show you to your rooms. I have four different ones." Sensei Wu takes them to four rooms. Ones are red, blue, black, and white. "I dibs red!" Kai runs into his room and checks it out. "I call black," Cole says. "I'll take blue," Jay replies. "Wow, this place is so cool!" Kai says. "Thank you, Kai." Sensei Wu thanks. "By the way what's your name?" Cole asks. "My name is Wu Garmadon, but you can call me Sensei Wu." He replies. "I will go get dinner ready, go take a bath boys." Sensei's room exits the hallway to the kitchen. "Okay!" The boys run into the bathroom. They get into swim trunks(It would've been awkward for the three to bath naked xD) and jump in the bubble bath. The boys start washing their bodies and scrubbing their hair. They got out of the tub and ran into their room with a towel over them. "Guys come on dinners ready!" Sensei yells. "Okay!" The boys yell in sync. The boys ran into the dining room. "What did you make Sensei Wu?" Jay asks. "I made ramen. Now eat up." Sensei says. 

~After the boys finish eating~

"Okay boys time to go to bed." Sensei Wu says. "Aww, do we have to?" Kai wines. "Yes now get some rest." Sensei closes all of their doors.

~The next day~

No Pov

"Wake up boys!" Sensei yells. "Get ready to leave!" The boy's yawn. "Okay!" They yell back. The boys exit their rooms. "Where are we going, Sensei Wu?" Jay asks. "An abandoned village, I thought you guys would like to visit one." Sensei Wu says. "Yeah!" Cole yells. "Let's go!" The boys open the door and run outside waiting for Sensei Wu. They walk for about an hour n' a half. "Are we almost there?" Kai asks. "My legs are tired." He complains. "We're here now. Go explore, stay in sight." The boys run around in Wu's sight. 'What's that?' Cole thinks. He goes around a broken-down house. He sees a little kid sobbing. He has white snowy hair that sticks straight up, but it's dirty. He's wearing old weary clothes. "Hey, hey are you okay?" Cole asks walking up to him. The kid looks up breathing heavily. He whimpers. "I just want to help." Cole sticks out his hand to help him up. The kid stares at it for a minute and shakily grabs it. Cole pulls him up. "Let's go to Sensei Wu," Cole says. He slowly brings the little kid to Sensei Wu. "Sensei Wu!" Cole says. "I found this kid." Sensei looks towards Cole and runs over. "What happened?" Sensei Wu asks. Cole let go of his hand. "I don't know I just found him behind one of the houses." He replies. "Let us take him home." Sensei Wu picks him up. "Kai, Jay let's get going." To get there faster Sensei Wu summoned his dragon. "Let's go." The kids get in front of him on the dragon. "Sensei gets back to the Monastery as fast as possible. Sensei picked the kid up and took him indoors. Cole follows quickly behind him. "Will he be alright?" Cole asks Sensei Wu worried. "He will Cole don't worry..." Sensei replies. "Go get him a pair of clothes Cole, and Jay go get a bowl full of warm water and a damp washcloth." "Okay, Sensei Wu." Cole and Jay say. The two boys come back with the items Sensei Wu asked for. "Thank you, boys. Now you can you go change into these?" Sensei holds up the pair of clothes to the kid. He shakily takes them and gets up and walks to the bathroom. 

~Two minutes later~

The little kid comes back in a pair of Coles clothes. Sensei Wu walks up to him with his damp washcloth and wipes his face off with it. Cole walks up and ruffles his hair to get the dirt off. "What's your name?" Cole asks with a small smile. "..." He doesn't say anything. Cole runs and gets a piece of paper and pencil. "Can you write it down?" The kid takes the piece of paper and writes slowly. He gave the paperback. "Zane Julien? That's a cool name!" Cole says. "Zane Julien, you mean the son of Dr. Julien?" Sensei asks. Zane shook his head yes. "What happened to him?" Sensei asks. Zane writes it down on the paper. "He died"  "I'm sorry to hear that, but shouldn't you be in an orphanage?" Zane shook his head yes. "Did you run away?" Sensei asks again. Once again Zane shook his head 'Yes'. "Well I have an extra room for you Zane, go follow Cole." Zane looks at Cole and starts walking towards him. "Let's go!" Cole skips to Zane's new room. "Isn't it cool?" Cole asks as he sat on Zane's new bed.  Zane looked around it had small snowflakes hanging from the ceiling. "I'll leave you be!" Cole skips back out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked the first chapter I made it long because they had to find Zane in the first chapter in my opinion anyway. I gave this story deep thought(More than my green flame one) I also listened to Fnaf songs this whole time I made this while eating subway.

Well, I hoped you liked it again.

May out~

Words: 1084