Chapter 17(part 1)

No Pov

Zane wakes up in an unfamiliar place. It's dark and there's only a small lightbulb above him. Zane looks up and squints his eyes. Suddenly he heard a door open and Zane's turned his head quickly. "Hey there Zane." Mr. Harris says with a slight grin on his face. "What do you want with me?" Zane asks. "Oh nothing too special Zane." Mr. Harris walks closer to Zane. "You know Zane I was a very close friend to Doctor Julien. His best friend actually. We used to make inventions together. After he told me the idea of creating you, I mean I was all for it." Mr. Harris says. "I wanted to be as good as your father in making creations and I really was, but he was still better than me. Whenever he finished creating you he found a rare mineral that is enough to power you." He doesn't finish. "What are you implying Harris?" Zane asks. "Oh well I took your blueprints to make my own creation and we'll she needs to be powered. The ore that powers you is the only thing to power her. I could use Borgs power to power her, but if anything happens to that she will shut down." He finishes. "So you want my power source? To power your daughter." Zane says. "Exactly." Mr. Harris grins. "You won't take it!" Zane shouts. "Oh but I will. After my daughter died from the fire I could never forgive myself for not saving her." Mr. Harris turn around. "I'll be back soon."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cole's Pov

Finally it was the next day so we can head back to Borgs tower. Jeeze it takes a smart man a whole day to find a location. I get up and start getting ready to go to Borgs. The others just waking up aswell. I walk to the kitchen and make myself some Eggo Waffles.(How was this the first breakfast food in mind idk)

I put them in the toaster oven and after about 2 minutes they were done. I carefully sat them on a plate trying not to burn myself. And begin eating my waffles. "What up Cole?" I look up to see Kai grabbing some orange juice from the fridge. "Nothing." I respond. "You exited to find Zane's location?" He asks sitting across from me. "Why shouldn't I be?" I ask. "I don't know." Kai says. "Hey guys." I look at Jay standing at the doorway. "Morning Jay." Kai says giving a slight wave to him. "You ready to go?" Jay asks. I nod my head and Kai gets up. "I'm guessing that's a yes." Jay giggles and walks out the door behind Sensei Wu.

Yeah so I started to write this and then I forgot about it 😬 sorry sorry SORRY!! I want to update so bad but I never have time!! So at least you know what Mr Harris wants with Zane I hope you enjoyed this part I will continue it soon! Bai~

May out~

Word count: 506

(RQ UPDATE THX FOR 2K READS!! LUV U ALL YEY)