Chapter 3

No Pov

"Cole why were you running in the house?" Sensei asks before he went back into his room. "Uh sorry Sensei Wu I wanted to talk to Zane, but his door was locked so I ignored it for now," Cole replied. "Oh okay well you know no running," Sensei said. "Sorry!" Cole goes into his room and closes the door. He was thinking about his dream or should he say nightmare. 'Guys? Cole says. What going on, what happened to the Monastery?" Cole enters the Monastery to see nobody. He walks into all of their rooms to see them... Dead. "N-no... think can't be happening." Cole starts to freak out. He walks into Zane's room to see a knife in his hand and blood on him. "Zane?! Why would you do this?" Zane turns around. "Th-this is how I f-fe-felt fo-for so ma-many years, pa-pain, h-hurt, alone," Zane says. "I couldn't s-stand it anymore I-I l-lost my S-sanity.. Zane runs up to stab Cole in the stomach. "Z-Zane I-' His flashback ends of the nightmare. Cole gasps and opens his eyes. The nightmare felt so real. Cole gasps for air like he never came up from holding his breath from being underwater for so long. "Cole it's dinner time," Jay says from the other side of the door. "Okay, I'm coming." Cole sits up and walks out the door. He was suddenly lightheaded. They ate dinner and began to head to bed. Before Cole just fell onto the floor. "Cole are you okay?!" Kai, Jay, and Sensei yelled. They all ran over to him, so did Zane. They shook the Earth elemental and Cole's eyes opened slowly. "Are you okay Cole?" Sensei Wu asks. "Y-yeah just a little lightheaded," Cole replies. Sensei helped Cole over to his room. Cole thanked Sensei as he left. Cole flopped onto his bed and covered up with his thick black blanket with white designs on it.

~2:17 in the morning~

Cole woke up to a sudden creek on his door. "Who's there?" Cole asks. He could see the figure of the body and knew it was Zane. "Oh, Zane what are you doing in here." Zane just whimpered. "S-sleep w-w-with you?" Zane says nervously. "Uh yeah, you can sleep with me, Zane," Cole said and rubbed the back of his neck. Zane crawled into bed with Cole and snuggled up into his chest. Zane had heavy breathing but in a steady tone. Cole put the covers over them and Zane put his head in Cole's chest even more. "Hey, Zane how come you only talk to me?" Cole asks curiously. "Y-you best, best f-friend?" Zane said Calmly and as a question. "Yes, Zane I'm your best friend." They both drifted off to sleep quickly.

~In the morning~

"Hey, Jay have you seen Zane? He is usually up by now?" Kai asks. "No I haven't I also didn't see Cole today so far either," Jay replies. "Let us check Cole's room," Jay suggested. Kai nods and they both make their way to Cole's room. Kai opened the or quietly. They both peek in to see Zane snuggled up to Cole. Jay takes a couple of pictures and they run away. "I am SO keeping this!" Jay yells. "Keeping what. Sensei Wu comes into the room. "This!" Jay yells. He shows the picture to Sensei Wu. He laughs a little then leave the room. "I am so showing this to them when they wake up," Jay says. "Hey send me a one," Kai yells. Jay sends him a picture of the two. They look up to see Cole exit his room. Jay and Kai give him a smirk. "What's with the faces?" Cole says. "Oh, you should know!" Kai says. Zane walks out of Cole's room. Zane yawns and Jay saw Coles blush at it. "Look at this!" Jay shows them two the picture. "Delete it!" Zane yells. He covers his mouth. "You can talk.." Jay and Kai say. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN TALKING," Jay yelled as he was just having a secure. "Heh.." Zane laughs awkwardly then runs back to his room. Cole runs after. "C'mon Zane it's okay! C'mon out of there." Cole could hear the handle turn as Zane open the door. He runs over to Cole and hugs him. "C'mon Zane let's go get breakfast." Zane nods and walks with Cole. They all eat bacon and eggs with toast. Jay and Kai went to play video games, Zane went in the corner to draw, and Cole just did nothing. Cole didn't have much to do often, the only thing he usually does was sing or write song lyrics. Cole just sighed and went to his room to listen to music reading a book. Cole heard a knock at his door and sat up to open it. "Hey, Zane." Zane looked up at him with a new picture.

(Credit to artist)

"Aww, it's cute Zane!" Cole says

"Aww, it's cute Zane!" Cole says. "I love it!" "Th-thanks!" Zane said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was literally up until 1:00 writing 2 chapters -_-. I am finally tired.

Jesus, I need help well write again soon!

May Out~

Word Count:878