Chapter 8|Part 2|

Everybody finally made it to Chens Noodle house. They walked in and Cole got them a seat for four. The waitress leaded everyone to their seats. Kai sat by jay and Cole sat by Zane. They all looked at the menu and talked for a little while. Finally the waitress got back to their table. "What can I get you guys?" The lady asks. "I will have the Sizzling rice." Jay said. "Okay and for you sir?" The lady looked at Kai. "I would like the Moo Shu Wu Shoo." Kai simply said. The lady wrote it down and looked at Cole. "Ill have the Sushi." Finally the girl looks at Zane. He wasn't very hungry, but decided to get the famous noodles. "We will be back with your food shortly." The lady walked away.  "How is Sensei Wu?" Cole asked. "He's has been doing good." Jay looked up and answered. "That's great to hear!" Cole smiled. "What have you been up to lately Cole?" Kai asked. "Nothing much, I've been hanging out with my dad awhile. "That's great to know!" Kai replied. "So when are you coming back though?" Jay asked. "Not sure. I might stay for ever. It will be a big change, but I want to live with my dad." Cole replied looking at the table. Zane has been awful quiet. Hearing what Cole just said broke his heart. Cole was the only one that kept Zane from changing. "You alright Zane?" Cole must have startled Zane because he jumped. "Oh uh, sorry for scaring you." Cole apologized. Zane shook his head. "Y-yeah I'm o-okay." The waitress came back finally with their food. "Here you guys go. Have a good night at Chen's Noodle house!" She said and walked away. "Finally I'm starving." Kai said digging into his food. Jay giggled and everyone started eating. Zane however only ate a few bites then was done. "You not going to eat anymore Zane?" Cole asked. Zane shook his head no. Cole never liked that Zane basically starved himself. He barely ate every time he had food in fount of him. 

Awhile after talking they finally finished their food. They put the money in the middle of the table and left. Zane was in front of everyone. Walking on the sidewalk Zane tripped over the cement. Cole quickly ran and caught him right before he had a head bashed into the cement. "Woah you okay there?" Cole asked pulling Zane up. After gathering his balance Zane stood straight just sitting there a blushing mess. "L-lets g-get  go-going." He just started to walked off. Cole caught up to him and grabbed his hand. "Lets make sure you don't almost break your face again." Cole giggled at Zane. He just sat there looking at him blushing. "Hey do you think Zane likes Cole?" Jay asked Kai. "Not sure maybe." He replied. "Zane first started talking to Cole, he blushes at him a lot, and stutters when he talks to him." Jay said thinking. "He probably does, but we will have to keep an eye on them." Kai finished.

Soon they where back at Coles house. Since it was too dark they had to stay the night which was fine with Lou. "Hey guys should we play a game of truth or dare?" Kai asked with a cheeky smile. "Why not." Cole shrugged and sat on the couch. "I'll start!" Jay said. "Cole truth or dare?" He asks. "Dare." Cole replies. "I dare you to wear a cake outfit, but its for girls." Jay said with a grin. "What gosh fine." Cole got up and went to the bathroom. "Wait we don't have one." Jay said. Cole walked back out with a girl cake outfit. "Why do you have that?" Kai laughs. "Don't ask ." Cole sits back down. "Kai truth or dare?" "Truth." Kai usually chooses dare, but Cole went with it. "Is it true you cheated on Fist to Face 2?" Cole asks. "F-fine I admit I did cheat!" Kai yells. "Now Zane truth or dare?" Zane looks up from the floor. "Truth?" Kai smiles. "Is it true you have a crush?" Kai asked. Zane just sat there and stared at him blushing a bright tint of red. "Y-yes." Zane mumbled. "Sorry I couldn't hear you Zane." Kai said. "Y-yes!" Zane said louder so they can hear. "Boys its time for bed." Lou said his head poked out of the hallway. Kai and Jay where sleeping in the living room and Zane and Cole where going to sleep in his room. Soon everyone was asleep.

Time Skip brought to you by Chens Noodle House =-=

"Kai.. Kai.. Wake up!" Jay was telling. "Whattt  Jay!" Kai wined. "Follow me!" Jay pulled Kai up and moved him to Coles room. Jay opened the door and Kai went wide eyed. Cole and Zane where snuggling, but they where still sleeping. "Aren't they CUTE?" Jay screeched. Kai just giggled and took out his phone. He took a picture as it snapped It woke Cole up. "Wh-wha? Kai, Jay?" Cole sat up confused then saw Kai's phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter for you guys! I was going to cancel Greenflame for awhile. I've had so many ideas for this story! I was also going to make a Greenflame and Glacier Ninjago Highschool story. Thanks for reading it means a lot to me! I will upload again soon Bai!

May out~

Word Count:900