Chapter 10

No Pov

They finally made it back to the Monastery and was greeted by Sensei Wu. "Hello boys, how was your day?" Sensei asks as he finished sipping his tea. "Great!" Jay and Kai answered. "How about you two?" Sensei looked at Cole and Zane who suddenly blushed a bright tint of red. "G-good sensei!" Zane said nervous to tell him what almost happened. "Awesome Sensei.." Cole said holding the back of his head. "Zane, Cole is something wrong?" Sensei asked them both confused. "W-what No no n-nothings wrong.." Cole said redder than before. "Hm okay well its getting late eat dinner and head to bed." Sensei told them all. They nodded and went inside the Monastery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 11:00 p.m. and Zane couldn't sleep. He tried many times and never could. Zane was a little upset Cole didn't kiss him when he fell. Zane couldn't help but blush at the thought. 'What am I going to do this late up?' Zane asks himself sitting up in bed. He moved his legs on the edge of the bed and pushed himself up. Zane quietly opens his bedroom door and walks down the hallway into the kitchen. He got some warm milk hoping it will make him go to bed faster. Zane still wasn't tired so he just went into the living room and sat on the couch. Zane laid down on the couch and soon fell asleep thinking about what happened earlier today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cole soon woke up the usual hour 9:00 a.m. He yawns and jumps out of bed. He walks over to the door and opens it and sees Zane's door open. He walked in to see if he was there, but no. Cole just shrugged and walked into the living room. "Hey gu-" "Shhh" Jay and Kai said. "Why?" Cole whispered. Jay pointed to the couch. Cole walked over and saw Zane sleeping. "Did you come out here and find him?" Cole whispered. Jay looked back at Cole and shook his head 'yes' Cole walked over to Zane and sat on the couch near his feet trying not to wake him.

~1 Hour later~

Zane was finally waking up. He sat up and slowly opened his eyes, a little blurry at first soon getting better. He looked around to see Kai and Jay on the floor watching tv and Cole sitting at the end of the couch. "Mornin' sleeping beauty." Cole chuckled. "What time is it?" Zane asked rubbing his eyes. "About 11:00." Cole answered. "Okay." Zane said and got up. He walked to his room and put on a new pair of clothes. Zane leaves his room with a small razor and goes to the bathroom, closes the door, and locks it. He put the razor to his wrist and began slicing it slowly. Zane winced in pain as blood dripped down. Zane put the razor into his pocket and wraps up his wrists. Leaving the bathroom forgetting to wipe up the dripped blood. "Hello Sensei." Zane said walking into the kitchen where Sensei was making tea. "Ah good morning Zane! How are you this morning?" Sensei asked. "Good morning Sensei and I'm doing okay." Zane answered sitting down at the small table. "Do you want breakfast?" Sensei turns to ask. "No I'm okay." Zane said.

"Sensei!" Cole yelled from down the hall. "Yes Cole." Sensei asked walking down Zane following. "Why is there blood on the sink?" He asked. "I don't know?" Sensei said. Zane knew it was his and sat there in shock. "It was mine I had a bloody nose and I guess I forgot to wipe up the blood." Zane answered still in a state of shock that he forgot. "Okay just wipe it up next time." Sensei said and walked back to the kitchen to retrieve his tea. 'Zane said he never gets nosebleeds' Cole thought. 'Was it something else...' He said to himself in a slight shock. "Hey Zane?" Cole asks. Zane turns around. "Yes?" He asks. "Why do you wear long sleeves all the time even in the summer?" Cole asked curious.  "Uhm n-no reason at all Cole. Why do you ask?" Zane asked shyly hoping he doesn't find out. "No reason just wanted to know." Cole said walking away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hoped you like the chapter. I know what im doing next chapter I just hope I don't forget _-_ I do that a lot. I achually was going to do it this chapter, but I forgot. Whenever I remembered I was done sooo yeahhhhhh!!! Anyways-

May Out~

Word Count:754