Chapter 9

~Previously~

"Kai.. Kai.. Wake up!" Jay was telling. "Whattt Jay!" Kai wined. "Follow me!" Jay pulled Kai up and move him to Coles room. Jay opened the door and Kai went wide eyed. Cole and Zane were snuggling, but they where still sleeping. "Aren't they CUTE?!" Jay screeched. Kai just giggled and took out his phone. He took a picture as it snapped it woke Cole up.  "Wh-Wha? Kai, Jay?" Cole sat up confused then saw Kai's phone.

~Back to reality~

"Kai? What are you doing with that phone?" Cole asked. "Noothing~!" Kai smirked. "Kai! Delete the photo!" Cole yelled. "How about no?" Kai said. Cole Got up and chased after Kai. "Delete the photo!" Cole shouted. "What is going on here?" Cole and Kai stopped running whenever Lou entered the room. "Nothing father." Cole said. "Well it has to be something!" Lou shouted. "Kai give me your phone for a minute." Lou politely asked. Kai nodded and gave him his phone. "Thanks." Lou looked at the photo. "Cole its just a photo, stop caring." Lou rolled his eyes, and gave Kai's phone back. "Its not just a pho-never mind." Cole gave up and didn't want to fight with his dad. Zane and Jay walked out of the Cole room. "You done chasing Kai, Cole?" Jay smiled. "W-Why was Cole c-chasing K-Kai?" Zane asked looking at Jay. "Oh well Kai took a picture of you and Cole snuggling while you where sleeping." Jay told. "W-wha?!" Zane stuttered in shock. Jay looked over at Zane as he's a blushing mess. "Calm down Zane its nothing." Jay shrugged. "O-okay." Zane said. "I am going to make breakfast." Lou said walking to the kitchen. "Cole how was your sleep?" Kai asked jokingly. "Stop.." Cole huffed.  "Fine fine, but really how was it." Kai rolled his eyes. "Good.." Cole mumbled. "What?" Kai asked. "I said it was good Kai!" Cole yelled. Cole got up and walked into his room and somewhat slammed the door. "Really Kai?" Jay asked shaking his head. "What I was just asking him a question." Kai said shocked. "Zane can you go talk to him?" Jay looked and asked him. Zane nodded and got up. 

~In Coles Room~

"C-Cole?" Zane said through the door. "Yeah Zane?" Cole asked. "Can I c-come in?" Zane questions. "Yep." Cole answered. Zane opened the door and saw Cole sitting in his beanbag chair. "You okay?" Zane asked sitting on his bed. "Yeah just upset." Cole huffed. "About what?" "Kai he- I can't even exsplain him. He just gets me so mad sometimes I love him as a bestfriend, but sometimes it gets too far." Cole said looking at his hands. "Cole you know how Kai can be, you should be used to it by now." Zane said. "Yeah, Sorry." Cole sighed. "No need to say sorry to me." Zane says. Cole giggled. "Hey thanks." Zane looked at Cole confused. "For what?" Zane tilted his head. "Helping me out when im mad." Cole said. "No Cole, its no problem." Zane shook his head. "Lets get going." Cole got up. "Yeah." Cole put his hand down for Zane to grab. Zane looked at it and grabbed it pulling himself up. They both walk out of Coles room into the living room. "Breakfast is ready!" Lou shouted. They all walk into the dining room and sit down. "Thanks dad." Cole said. "No problem guys. Now eatup you guys better get back to Sensei Wu's Monastery." Lou said. "Even you Cole, I think its time you go back." "Alright dad." 

~Walking to the Monastery~

They stopped for a break walking back to the Monastery. Zane was talking with Cole, and Kai was talking to Jay. "We better get going." Cole shouted. While they were getting up Jay was walking backwards talking to Kai. Suddenly he bumped into Cole who just stood up. The next moment Cole was ontop of Zane. "Wh-wha sorry Cole." Cole didn't answer. He was just breathing heavily. Cole was very close to kissing Zane, very close. "G-get off me please." Zane said a blushing mess. "Y-yeah sorry." Cole started getting off of Zane. "Sorry Cole." Jay said. "It's okay it was an accident." Cole started walking again. Zane's blush was very obvious. "You okay Zane?" Kai asked. Zane moved his head to the side. "Ye-yes im okay!" Zane said pretty quickly. "Okay." Kai giggled knowing he was blushing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it for tonight goodness. I was going to play Fortnite for another hour, but posting on this is more important. YOUR WELCOME!~~ Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. Im going to make a Ninjago Highschool with GreenFlame, Glacier, and Jaya in it. Instead of making a seperate book for GreenFlame I don't know release date yet, but I will tell you soon. I Promise!

May Out~

Word Count: 800