Chapter 27

Yay I uploaded

Sensei's white dragon landed in the middle of the Monastery. Cole quickly jumped off of the dragon running into the Monastery doors.

Followed by the others the dragon poofed out of existence. Jay's lab/machinery room was across on the opposite side of the Monastery.

Taking Cole less than a minute he gently sat Zane on Jay's metal table in the middle of the room.

Cole stepped to the side letting Jay look at Zane.

"A few fixable wires are broken, ruined metal, and gears broken or misplaced." Jay mumbled to himself while working.

Cole watching Jay's every move was a little nerve racking to Jay. Not being used to being watched like a hawk.

A few Sparks flew out of Zane's metal chest. A small gasp came from the small freckled boy.

"What is it?" Cole asks quickly.

"His heart was damaged. It's very rare to find and nobody even knew it existed." Jay mumbled. "I-I don't know if he can be fixed." Jay continued tears falling from his eyes.

"W-what? No J-Jay you have to try and fix him please." Cole begged.

"I can fix all of his other broken parts and see if he powers up." Jay sighed in defeat. "If he doesn't Zane's gone." Jay cried out.

Tears fell from the Earth's boys eyes. While tears prickled Kai's eyes.

Sensei put a reasuring hand on Jays shoulder. With a small nod Sensei started to talk, "We believe in you Jay. You will not be at fault if Zane passes."

Jay looks Sensei in the eyes and makes a quick nod.

"Please exit the room while I try to fix him." Jay orders. Cole protests, but finally leave Jay alone with a broken Zane.

Yep your going to hate me but I'm thinking of a book 2 so yeah this is the last chapter of this.

Book two I have no idea when it's gonna come out (mostly after my other book is finished) your welcome fore the end of book 1 cliff hanger!❄️🖤