Chapter 18(Part 2)

Cole's Pov

I walk out of the Monastery door and get ready to the pretty long walk we have ahead. "Students I have something to tell you." Sensei suddenly says obviously scaring Jay because he jump a little bit. "What is it Sensei?" Kai asks still paying attention to the road. I wasn't very interested unless it was something about Zane. "I will be introducing you boys to someone whenever we get to Borgs Tower." I look up towards Sensei. "What? Who is it Sensei?" I ask slightly annoyed. "You will find out whenever we get to the tower. But for now be patient." "Alright Sensei" I reply back. I really wonder who its going to be. I mean I don't have a problem, but I have trouble getting along with new people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zane's Pov

I have been trapped down here for god knows how long. I didn't really need food or water because well I'm a robot. I don't even think the others are coming for me really. I'm starting to think that they will never find me or not even look. Cole wouldn't let that happen right? Or was he pitying me? Just feeling bad that I was abused and didn't really care. I doubt Cole would be someone to do that right? I mean most of my time there I was just drawing and I never talked. I kind of feel bad now that I think about it. Everyone seemed like they were very worried about me and I just kind of blocked them out really. I'm not surprised by me anyways. I wouldn't talk for anything and then I just let it out. I now kind of regret not talking. We- I might have not been in this situation. And about Mr. Harris. He says he just wanted me for his daughter to get powered. So he made another robot? I really want to learn a bit about his past with my- with my f-father? I never knew him nor did Mr. Harris give me any sign that he knew my father. It also scares me that he Is going to take my power source. When is he going to do it? Also when are my friends getting here because these straps on my wrists are really starting to hurt. Please, Please get here soon guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd's Pov (Hue hue hue Did you expect this? UwU)

Uncle said I was supposed to meet him at Borgs tower. Usually he isn't late. I sat outside on the staircase waiting for my uncle and his students? I don't know what to call them. I look up... Uncle! "Hey Uncle Wu!" I shout standing up from my spot. "Hello nephew." Sensei says. "Wait Sensei Wu this is your Nephew?" A dude with brown pointy hair asked. "Yes, this is Lloyd Garmadon, my nephew." "Lloyd this is Cole, Kai, and Jay." Uncle Wu points to the three. "Hell- wait wasn't there suppose to be four of you?" I ask. I look at Cole and his eyes looked like they were tearing up. "Oh-Uh I'm sorry did that upset you?" I ask Cole. "N-No Zane has well been kidnapped and I'm just worried something bad happened." Cole says clearly wiping his new forming tears. "Is this why you needed me Uncle?" I ask. He nodded. "Well lets go inside and you can tell me about Zane whenever to see Borg." I say walking up the stairs to enter the building. "Hello P.I.X.A.L" I say. "Hello Lloyd, Borg is waiting for you guys on the one-hundredth floor." I nod and go to the elevator. The others come in and Jay pushes the 100th button. "By the way Uncle why were you late?" I turn to him. "Well someone had to get in a fight and the other pushed him in the mud." "let me guess Kai and Jay." I smirked. "Ding, Ding, Ding!" Cole shouts. "Hey!" Kai shouts at Cole. I laugh. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. "Ah welcome." Borg says at his computer. "Did you find the location?!" Cole rushes. I roll my eyes. Its so easy to tell he has a THING for Zane. "Well yes I did, but its in the jungle." He replies. "Witch one to be exact?" I ask. "Hiroshi's Labyrinth, named after the explorer Hiroshi." Borg says. "You mean the maze of thick jungle trees that its barely able to get out of?!" Jay shouts. Borg nods his head. I sigh. "Well when are we going Uncle?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ!!  

So yes I haven't uploaded, but you diserve an upload before school starts on the 26th(i think). I wanna say thankyou for reading, and voting on my story! I might have time to upload on my computer again tomarrow if I have time after school shopping... Ew... Well thanks for reading update as soon as I can!

May out~