Chapter 10

**Hey guys! Long time no see! Sorry for the 2-3 delay for releasing another part of the story. It's exam season, but I will try to release a couple more before the year ends.**

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N, I think Mr. Jonghyun is looking for you." Krystal tells me.

It has now been three months since I have asked my AI to be created, and since I got drunk and slept with Mr. Jonghyun on the same bed. And also, it has been a month since Mr. Taehwan and my sister, Jessica have been together. Together, I mean his girlfriend is my sister. I did feel weird about it because Mr. Taehwan did tell me he likes me, but when I could not give him an answer, two months later, he moved on and now, he's with her. I don't really mind it now since they both look so happy.

"What, me?" I ask her.

"Uhuh! Look." She forces me to look at his office.

Oh yes, that's right. Mr. Taehwan is not my boss anymore, but he is now the CEO of the company. Because their father is sick, he is not able to return again to work, he gives the company to him. Although it may not be official since he is still living, he is now known for the title anyway.

"I promise he was staring at you!"

"No you're lying." I deny it by smiling at her, and returning back to my seat to continue to check if there are any more incoming tasks for me to do or for him to do. That's right. He is now my boss.

"You know I don't lie about these things." She mutters to herself.

"Fine, fine. I believe you."

"Oh my-hey, he's coming." Krystal immediately pretends that she is doing some paperwork as she starts scribbling on her paper. When I look at the floor, upper right corner of my eye, I can see his shoes.

"Hey, have some time?"

"Huh? Oh! Yes, I do."

"Good. Come to my office. I need to tell you something." Standing up, Krystal gives me a look and a smile and mouths to me,

"Go get him."

"No." I return.

For three months, including today, I am actually so proud of him. He never went to a club to pick up girls and spend lustful nights with them, he did not drink too much, he stays focus on his job and it makes me feel so happy for him. Instead of him sitting behind his desk, he sits in the "living room" in his office where I usually sit when he tells me to wait for him here.

"How would you like it if I'll hire you as my personal assistant?" There is no beating around the bush with Mr. Jonghyun. None.

"Now?"

"Yes. Would you like that? Plus, it's better if it's someone who I already know and trusted."

He winks at me and my heart falls for him even more. Yeah, I still like him no matter how much he does not know it. of course, I say yes to his offer, but there is a catch though. I mean, it makes sense. I need to live with him in his apartment and I do not know how my siblings will take this news, but either way, I'm an adult now. They need to understand that I am not a child anymore I once was.

"Great. Let's start now."

He smiles at me. I know it has almost been a year, few months shy, that I still haven't told him i like him, but at the same time, what good would it do even if I did. From now on, I'm his personal assistant and my first job is for me to find a luxurious restaurant and book for two people. I want to ask him who will he be meeting with, but it seems like it is not really my business to ask about his personal life. Who knows? Maybe it's about business.