1

Hour 1 of editing my friends work ~ River (@Daughter_Of_TheSea)

          I stood in front of the mirror in my room, staring at my reflection.

          "Well, how do I look?" I turned around to meet Bella and cissy.

          "With your eyes Y/n" I rolled my eyes at the corny joke, fiddling with my thigh-length black skirt. It paired well with the remainder of my outfit, a black crop top, my signature black leather jacket, and heeled boots. 

          My outfit was accessorized with a simple black choker and a snake ring

          My outfit was accessorized with a simple black choker and a snake ring. Taking one last look at my reflection I took a deep breath and walked out to the common room. I saw him sitting on the couch. He stood up and I took in his outfit. He was wearing a black collared shirt and plain dress pants. So simple, yet he looked perfect. I walked down the stairs and took his outstretched hand.

           "You look beautiful," he said, "as always."  I blushed,

          "Thank you, you clean up pretty good yourself" I smirked as we made out way to Hogsmeade. Opting to walk rather than taking a carriage. It was early fall so it was still considerably warm out. We walked for a while in comfortable silence, but of course, it was ruined. Naturally, our siblings just had to mess with us. They jumped in front of us, blocking the path. I sighed.

          "Where might you two be going?" James inquired, he knew very well where we were going.

         "Why is that any of your business James?" i scowled slightly at him.

          "Well, when it includes my sister and a snake it is." he shot Reg a cold glare, one I openly returned to him. 

          "James it seems you've forgotten that if Reg is a snake, I am too!" 

          "Well all things considered sister," he spat out the title like it was venom in his mouth,"if you're dating him you are!" He stormed off, fuming.

          "look, Y/n/n don't worry about him. He just doesn't want to lose you," Sirius said.

          "Well, just because I'm dating someone doesn't mean he's going to lose me. He's still my brother." Sirius nodded and ran after James.