Chapter 9

"Good morning." Logan whispered nuzzling into the name of my neck.

"Morning." I sighed basking in this moment, until I remembered." Oh shit, what time is it?" I jumped up grabbing my phone." I'm late, I don't even have time to shower." I ran into the bathroom, putting tooth past on my toothbrush quickly brushing my teeth as I ran around my room looking for my work clothes, and my shoes.

Finally once I had everything thrown on, I went back to the bathroom spit out my toothpaste, then swished water in my mouth, as I ran out the door with my keys, and spit the water out onto the grass. I hopped into my car, and started it up, I was halfway out the driveway when I remembered I forgot to say goodbye to Logan. I quickly but the car in park and ran inside, hopping onto the bed where Logan was and gave him a quick kiss.

"See ya later." Logan smiled happily at me.

"Bye." I called to him as I dashed out of the house again.

So Logan was officially lived into my house now, we lived together in other words, but now that we were together everyday, the sexual tension was thick; like a ton of bricks. Everyday I wasn't working or every night when I got home, we would have a heavy make out session, until the point I had to force myself off of him; my entire body ached for more every time.

I was currently doing an online college course through an art school, so there was a lot of painting, drawing, sculpting, and studying involved, but Logan made it difficult sometimes. He would nuzzle his face into the side of my neck, wrap his arms around me, sometimes pull me into his lap and just start making out with me. Thats how it started, but now I had to schedule times of the day, when it was school and study time, I would like myself in the spare bedroom. I felt like such a dictator, but I had to take these classes seriously, or the professor wouldn't help me with finances anymore. So as much as I wanted Logan I couldn't bring myself to completely give into his pleading whims.

It was about the middle of the work day, when someone I recognized from school stepped in. His grandma was Emma Frost, she worked alongside some villain in the seventies, and I guess her powers passed on to him. He strolled up to the counter smoothly a smirk on his lips as he looked me over, I could feel he was trying to get in my head already.

"How can help you?" I said shortly.

"Four pizza's, breadsticks, sauce, and a jug of soda, having a small party tonight." He bragged. I just nodded and started to grab the things he asked for." Wait, I recognize you." I looked up at him a little surprised," you're the professors daughter aren't you?" He said thoughtfully.

"Yeah." I said uninterested in this conversation.

"Mimic." He stated, instantly goosebumps raised over my body, my face hot." Yeah your that girl, that's so unoriginal that she has to copy everyone else's abilities." He said in a sinister tone." You didn't have your own abilities so you decided to "Mimic" everyone else, Mimic." My entire body shook with anger, I couldn't stand that name." Oh, are you mad, what're you going to do, use Beasts super strength on me, or freeze me with Iceman's ability?" He said mockingly.

"No." I growled.

I then jumped over the counter on top of him, swinging with my left and right, landing extra punches with the right, landing several until he punched me knocking me off balance, and throwing me out the front window, into the parking lot. He stepped toward me still just as cocky as ever, his body now covered in his diamond shield, practically blinding as the sun shined off of him. As he started to walk toward me slowly, I decided to use metal manipulation, using the metal frames from the windows on the pizza shop, sending them flying toward him. The metal bars wrapped around him sending him flying toward a lamp post, the metal wrapping around him and the post several times.