Chapter 10

It had officially been a year now, Logan and I were still putting full intimacy on hold, I felt like I was holding up pretty good, but I don't know how well he was holding up. I was sitting at the table eating some breakfast. Logan was fidgeting around the kitchen basically doing nothing but bothering me.

"What, are you doing?" I dropped my fork and looked at him. He walked over to me and dropped to one knee.

"Marry me? Will you, marry me?" He breathed.

"What?" I stared at him.

"Will you marry me? I want to be with you forever, so I think we should be bonded together forever. I'm happy with you, when I'm with you I forget all my problems and worries. I want to be with you all the time, and I want to call you mine, not just mine, my wife. So will you, marry me?" He smiled.

I couldn't think at all, I could barely breathe, I couldn't do anything! We sat in silence for a long time it felt like, finally he pulled a ring out of his pocket, it was a silver band with an small misshapen opal in the middle.

I started nodding my head," yeah." I choked out.

"Really?" His smile was beaming.

"Yes." I started smiling and laughing. He slipped the ring onto my ring finger, and we hugged each other tightly. He pulled back and kissed me softly." Oh my god lets just do this." I groaned.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"Let's get married, right now, we'll go to Vegas," I shrugged," I don't want anything huge, I've never wanted a huge wedding. I'll go to the store find a dress, you can go get a shirt and tie, and we'll finally do this." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes!" I groaned, then smiled at him reassuringly.

"Okay." He smiled back.

"Okay." We rushed to the bedroom and changed. We got into my car and straight to the store, where we split ways to find our clothes.

I found a long white sun dress, with a cinched waist, a brown braided belt, and lastly a flower crown. I bought my things and met Logan back at the car.

"Okay let's go back home get dressed and go to Vegas!" I ordered.

"That's a long drive." He said.

"I think sometimes you forget my abilities, my dear." I smirked.

We got home and I got into my dress, tied back half of my locks, put on my flower crown, and my belt. I winged my eye liner, put a shimmery gloss on my lips, and then went and slipped on my newer converse.

"I'm ready!" I twirled my way into the living room. Logan stood up wearing a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, wearing a navy blue tie around his neck, and black slacks.

"Me too." He shrugged with a smile.

"Let's go!" I grabbed his hands, and concentrated, making a portal appear, we stepped in and appeared in the middle of Vegas, surrounded by various colourful lights, buildings, and people. Suddenly everything became overwhelming and panic screeched through my body, I could barely breathe.

"Okay before we do this, I need a drink," I let out a huge breath," or two." Logan just looked at me confused, as I walked into a club, and straight to the bar.

"Tequila please?" The bartender set a shot glass in front of me and filled it. I quickly swallowed it, cringing as it burned down my throat." Okay let's do this." I turned and looked at him, he wrapped his arms around me.