Chapter 7

"So how would you feel about going out, somewhere?" Logan asked, the two of us sitting on the couch watching tv, while I munched on a bowl of cereal.

"You mean like a date?" I said with my mouth full.

"Yeah, a date, you know, go somewhere kinda nice, maybe, I don't know?" He shrugged.

"I haven't been on many dates, but does this mean that we're getting serious?" I looked at him innocently.

"I guess you could say that." He smiled at me.

"Oh, okay, um, yeah, sure somewhere kinda nice-ish." I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Well I got a place in mind then." He shrugged sitting back on the couch.

"You have a place in mind? I was hoping we would just end up at that pizza place with the arcade or something." I shrugged.

"Well, Okay, how about this, what are a few key things you would like to do?" He asked genuinely.

"Well a couple drinks to start out, definitely food, and fun." I smiled.

"Okay, I think I can work with that." He nodded slowly and thoughtfully.

"Alright what about you?" I set my cereal down ready to listen.

"Eh, I don't know?" He shrugged.

"Okay then, I'll have a surprise for you." I smirked.

"Okay, go shop for an outfit for our date, and I will pick you up at 7, alright?" He kissed me swiftly heading for the door.

"W-Wait, tonight?" I squeaked.

"Yup, See ya at 7." He winked and headed out the door.

I sat there confused for a moment, until I realized it was already 3 in the afternoon. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Daisy and Razor," hey I got a date tonight and I need to go shopping for an outfit." I spoke quickly.

"Oh my gosh, you have a date?" Razor said excitedly.

"With who, who is it?" Daisy yelled.

"Logan." They both screamed, and I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"I knew you two liked each other!" Daisy mocked.

"I knew you were a thing!" Razor joined in.

"Okay guys focus, I have to find an outfit for my date, are you gonna help me or not?" I spoke seriously.

"Heck yes!" They spoke happily.

"Meet me at the mall, so leave right now." I hung up, pulled on my shoes, grabbed my bag along with my keys, and headed out the door to my car.

I showed up at the mall and I was immediately jumped by Razor and Daisy, buzzing about the news of my date. They didn't stop talking either, not even when I was trying on outfits.

"Should I wear jeans, or should I dress up more?" I asked as I was trying on a dress.

"Mavis it's your first date, whatever will be easier to get out of at the end of the night." Daisy giggled.