Chapter 20

I opened my eyes, looking at white walls, with fairy lights hanging over the bed, pictures scattered on the wall above the desk, and an old joint on the nightstand. This was my room. I sat up and looked around, I was home. I immediately felt relief, I was relaxed, and happy. I laid back down and sighed, I curled up in my blankets, in my bed, in my house.

"Good morning." I looked up and saw Logan standing in my doorway, in his usual leather jacket, jeans, and boots, with his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"Good morning." I smiled," how did-"

"Shh." He quickly came and sat next to me." Let's just not talk about it." He seemed a little off, I wasn't sure what it was though." Get dressed, we're going out."

"Okay." I got up out of bed and into the bathroom. I splashed water on my face, and looked at myself in the mirror. I still had white hair, and my red streak. I looked down my shirt and still had the tree shaped scar. I thought all that was a dream until now.

I quickly brushed my teeth, and combed my fingers through my hair. I didn't own a comb or brush, since at one point I didn't need it. When I came out of my room, Logan was gone and a black gift bag was in his spot. I opened it up to find a dark grey tee shirt dress, brown ankle boots with a small heel, and a slim brown braided belt.

I quickly put it on, and added a fitted dark red cardigan, and black beanie, to tone down my white hair a little. I grabbed my small shoulder bag, and headed out. A smile spread immediately across Logan's face when he saw me.

"You look amazing." He wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you." I was blushing.

"I got something for you." He pulled something out of his pocket, it was my engagement ring." I noticed you weren't wearing it, so I found it for you." I smiled and put it back on.

"Thank you." I kissed him on the cheek.

"You ready to go?" I nodded and we went out, where Logan's motorcycle waited for us. We hopped on, Logan loudly revved the engine, and we took off.

We were zooming down the road. I wrapped my arms around him, and put the side of my face to his back, watching the scenery whiz passed us. I had missed being with him just the two of us. We soon arrived at our destination. It was a very cute vintage coffee shop. We got our coffee, and a few muffins, we sat down and talked and laughed for hours, enjoying our time together.

We later went for a walk around the park, picking flowers, laying in the grass, holding hands. This was so nice. After our walk we went home and laid on the couch watching some tv and fell asleep, taking an enjoyable nap.

Later we woke up and went for pizza. I know it seems like a boring day, but it was so nice being with him alone, not being bothered by anyone.

"So I have one more thing planned for our day long date." He smiled.

"Okay." I took another bite of pizza.

"I thought we would go for a few drinks, and just go have fun. When's the last time we had fun?" He grabbed my hand and smiled at me. He was definitely off, but I just went with it.

"Okay, let's do it, where we going?" I smiled.

We hopped onto his motorcycle and took off to "Drunk Street". We entered our first bar and downed a few shots. The night went by fast, bar after bar, club after club. Dancing closely together. Those moments seemed slower then everything else. It felt like we were frozen in time, everything else around us was moving quicker.

Even though we were drunk we danced very well together, With minimal toe stomping. Then when we stopped dancing everything sped up again, and soon we were home somehow. All over each other, tearing our clothes off, kicking shoes off. Slamming into doors, walls, tables. At one point I tripped and took Logan down with me. We did eventually end up in bed.

Then everything stopped, and we were panting, after all the excitement. We were quiet, we said nothing to each other. Then we just went to sleep.