Chapter 2

I woke up lazily as I heard Daisy and Razor banging on my door. I pulled my head up with the assistance of my hands, my dreadlocks were getting pretty heavy, since they now reached my waist. I went to the door and opened it irritated.

"What do you guys want?" I rubbed my eyes.

"You only have ten minutes 'til class starts." Razor pushed her wild curls out of her face then crossed her arms across her chest.

"Get dressed, and let us into your stash." Daisy winked leaning against the door frame.

"Fine." I groaned as I let them in and closed the door behind them. I stepped onto my bed, and reached for my fancy jar off the highest shelf, then handed it to them, large smiles on their faces.

"Where's your pipe?" Daisy laughed.

"In the jar, I got a new one, because you broke the last one I had." I grumbled at her. Daisy smiled as she pulled out the glass pipe and loaded it." Bring it into the bathroom." I said walking into the bathroom, they followed me and closed the door.

I knotted half my dreads behind my head and bent over the sink brushing my teeth, as they started lighting up. I rinsed my mouth out and took the pipe from them." God you guys leave me some I'm the only one in the house that has some."

"Sorry." They laughed. I lit up the last of it and untied my hair. Sometimes I swear these two were the same person in different bodies, talking almost at the same time, having the same thoughts always together; I knew they weren't though they looked the exact opposite of each other. Razor had wile curls on her head, dark skin, slim, and absolutely gorgeous. Daisy had long blonde hair, that she decorated in braids and flowers now and then, very curvy, and tall, almost like a Greek goddess.

"Thanks guys." I said sarcastically and exhaled the smoke at them. I went to my bedroom and grabbed a gray tank top, a dark red crocheted vest, skinny jeans, and my converse that I've had since I was 14, I'm 19 now. When I was between families I missed out on a few years of school, but luckily I only have a week left. Yes!

"Come on 3 minutes left!" Daisy grabbed Razors arm and dragged her out the door.

I grabbed my colorful backpack and shut my door behind me. I hurried after them to class and rammed into someone pretty hard knocking myself to the floor, except whoever I ran into caught me by the arm. The person helped pull me to my feet, I looked up to see the greenest eyes I had ever seen, a scruffy black beard and the smell of cigars on him. I realized I was staring only because I was high, I finally came too, and angrily glared at him.

"Watch it, now I'm late to class!" I shoved his hand away and stomped to class.

I sat in class the whole time fuming, what a fracken jerk who was he anyway, a new teacher? Ugh, either way, I hated that jerk, he didn't even say anything to me! Fine, whatever, next time I saw him I would give him a piece of my mind, but I don't know what I would say, though. Um you got in my way and made me fall on my face and didn't apologize? Ugh, stupid, he's ruining my high, forget him I don't even know him. Finally class was over and it was on to another." Mavis!" Daisy and Razor yelled from behind me, how are they always together?

"Hey guys," I turned to look at them, and again bumped into someone, I turned around, and saw him again." Move." I pushed him.

"I wanted to say sorry for before, since I didn't." He said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay, you're gonna make me late again." I pushed passed him and walked into my next class, Daisy and Razor sitting next to me.

"Who was that?" Razor nudged me.