Chapter seven

TADA here ya go lovelies. Enjoy. :))))))) Comment and vote to let me know if this sucks or not!

Chapter seven

“Sage!” Aaron called after me as I dashed up the stairs. “Sage, come back.” He caught my arm in the hallway, stopping me from sprinting into my room. “Hey…hey what’s wrong?” He said grabbing my face in his hands. I closed my eyes and tried to shake my head but his hands were stopping me. “Sage talk to me…you’ve been upset all week…please talk to me.”

“I can’t do that Aaron.” I whispered with my eyes still closed and my eyebrows scrunched together.

“Can’t do what, Sage?”

“This.” I said motioning between us. “I can’t be with you.”

“I wasn’t asking you to be with me Sage…I just…I just wanted to kiss you.” He said as I finally opened my eyes.

“I can’t do that either.” I snapped shoving his hands away. “I can’t be another slut that you fool around with that’s not what I want.”

He took another step closer to me looking straight in my eyes. His brown eyes looked practically black in the dim light of the hallway. “What do you want then Sage? Tell me what you want.” I shook my head and refused to look at him. “Sage let me help you!” He yelled at me. “Tell. Me. What. You. Want.”

“You!” I screamed throwing my arms down at my sides. I sighed and put my hand to my forehead before speaking again. “I want you.”

I imagined him laughing at me, being speechless, or maybe even just walking away and not saying anything. I never ever imagined him kissing me.

He crushed lips to mine and wrapped one of his arms around my waist and the other got caught in my hair. I made a noise of surprise before closing my eyes and throwing my arms around his shoulders. His hands slid down my back until he hitched my skirt up so he could pick me up and I could wrap my legs around his waist. He pushed me back up against the wall before kissing and biting my neck. I grabbed his hair and yanked his head back up to kiss me. I felt him stumble backwards as our tongues collided before he started walking down the hall. I heard a door creak open and assumed we were in my room but when Aaron tossed me on the bed I noticed we were in the guest bedroom where he was staying. He slowly slipped off my shoes before kicking off his own. He laid back on top of me before kissing me even more passionately than before. My fingers twisted his hair as I tried pulling him closer and his hands ran down my sides. I felt him start to pull my dress up but I grabbed his hands and stopped him while pulling away.

“I can’t go that far.” I whispered.

“Ok.” He whispered back as he leaned his forehead against mine. We were both breathing hard and our breaths collided with each. He rolled off and I started to get up feeling embarrassed before he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. “Can I hold you?” He asked searching my eyes for permission. I nodded before scooting closer. I leaned my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. “Can we just fall asleep here?” He murmured kissing the top of my head.

“You want to fall asleep? I didn’t think you did that with girls.” I said laughing.

“Only with you.” He said softly kissing my lips before letting us both drift off to sleep.

***************

I woke up Saturday morning to the smell of roses. I rolled over expecting to bump into Aaron. I scrunched my eye brows as I ran my hand along the sheets searching for him.

I opened my eyes as bright sunlight poured through the window. I sat up to see the whole bed covered in rose petals. I got out of bed and changed into shorts and a baggy Dr. Pepper t-shirt before walking down the stairs.