Chapter twenty-four

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. It's mostly just a fun chapter. But I still hope you like it. :)  

Please comment or vote to let me know how you like. I love comments 'hint hint' ;) Please and thank you! 

Also this chapter is dedicated to LilMizzFabzz because she's been super nice and so supportive. Thank you so much! 

Hope you all have a fantastic day! 

Please vote or comment. :)

Chapter twenty-four

“Road trip, Road trip!” Kalina screamed out of Aaron’s truck window.

“If you don’t get back in the car I’m turning it around!” Aaron shouted at her.

I laughed before leaning my head out the window so the warm air hit my face.

It had taken Kalina nearly two hours to convince me to go on this road trip. I didn’t want to get in even more trouble but it’d been a weak since I’d gotten home late for curfew and somehow my dad had agreed to let me go on a road trip with Kalina for the weekend. However I failed to tell him that Aaron and Brad would be coming as well.

We’d decided on just driving up to Oregon and staying somewhere on the beach.

I think it was their excuse of getting me out of the house.

“You are no fun!” Kalina said while slumping back in her seat and crossing her arms.

“But I’m driving so what I say goes.” He said before sticking his tongue out at her.

“When are we gonna get there?” I asked before their argument could continue.

“Four more hours?” Brad estimated.

“Joy.” I said before leaning my head back out the window.

Sure enough four hours later we were finally at the Oregon coast and were setting up our two tents. It was almost sunset so we all decided we’d go out and actually do something tomorrow and just camp for the night.

“Does anyone actually know how to set up a tent?” Kalina asked as she started unfolding one of the tents.

“Umm I don’t.” I said while rummaging around for the directions. “Ow!” I yelped as Aaron hit my butt with one of the metal sticks that holds the tent up. “Give me that.” I said snatching it from him. “You don’t deserve this.”

“True, but I’m one of the only people here who knows how to put a tent together.”

I groaned. “Fine but hit me again and something bad is gonna go down.”

“Your threats are so scary.” He said with heavy sarcasm.

After we’d set up both tents and started a small campfire we all started roasting marshmallows.

“Kalina? Should you really be eating that many marshmallows?” I asked her as I leaned back into Aaron.

“Is that a fat joke?” She said jokingly.

“No, it’s an ‘I-don’t-want-you-hurling-in-our-tent-joke’.”

She shrugged before shoving another marshmallow in her mouth.

“Hey you guys wanna go swimming?” Brad asked before standing up.

“Yeah.” Aaron said standing as well and letting me fall backwards in the sand.