Chapter twelve

Tada!!! Another chapter. Please please please comment or vote to let me know if I should continue. Tell me what you think. :) 

Chapter twelve

Nearly a week had passed and my dad had done nothing but ignore me or yell at me for my clothes or for spending too much time with Aaron or at cheerleading practice.

I heard him sigh as I walked out the front door and I didn’t even have to ask to know it was about my outfit.

I had on dark skinny jeans with black ankle boots a grey, black, and white striped tank top and a black leather jacket.

I rolled my eyes as I got in Aaron’s truck; he knew by now that my dad always had to do or say something to show that he didn’t approve of my wardrobe.

I groaned as we pulled into the student parking lot.

He grinned at me. “What? Barbie doesn’t want to go to class?”

“Barbie doesn’t want to go to school.” I said leaning my head back on the seat. “We’re just going over a dance in dance class, doing homework in math, I have study hall which is just a work period, history we’re just reviewing for test, writing a paper in L.A which I could do at home and an experiment in chemistry. Nothing of importance.”

“So let’s ditch.” He said grinning even wider.

“I don’t know, we already skipped two periods last week…” I said hesitantly.

“Everyone skips every now and then, and didn’t you just say today’s practically a waste of a school day?”

“Ya, but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be there.” I said still sounding unsure.

“Oh come on, Sage. You’re only a senior once why not have every experience high school has to offer?”

I sighed before looking at him and then glancing out the window at the school. The sun was shining and in a few hours it was no doubt going to be too warm to wear my jacket. It was a perfect day to go out and do something.

“Ok.” I said almost clenching my eyes shut because of how much trouble I was bound to get in. “My dad’s going to murder me.” I laughed as he put the truck in reverse and quickly drove away before the bell had even rung.

Nearly an hour later we found ourselves at a small tourist looking shop about to buy bathing suits.

Aaron bought simple black swim trunks while I got a navy blue bikini that was outlined in white. It was a string top and normal bathing suit bottoms with a very very short skirt over it.

It took us a simple twenty minutes to get to the beach from where we had bought our swim wear.

“Oh the joy of living in California.” He mumbled as we were walking along the sand.

I looked around to see that no one was around; which made sense because everyone was in school. “You do realize there is nowhere to change right?” I said motioning around to show that the only thing around was a very small honey bucket maybe a mile down the beach.

“We could just change over there.” He said pointing to the spot of trees that was all along the beach.

I sighed and shook my head before slowly making my way over to the trees. “You can change first.” I said crossing my arms while smiling at him.

He shrugged before walking into the trees carefully avoiding stray rocks and branches. I turned my back even though I was certain that he was covered by trees and plants. His shirt landed beside me before his shoes and socks followed. I shook my head and laughed before his pants followed suit. He walked out holding his red boxers in his hand before scooping up all his clothes and shoving them in the plastic bag that his swim trunks had come in. “Your turn.” He said motioning for me to walk into the wooded area. I looked up to the sky before kicking off my shoes and taking my socks off before carefully maneuvering my way into the woods. Aaron made a sound of protest behind me. “I was thinking you were going to let me watch.”