Chapter twenty-six

Well hey everyone! Here's another chapter. I hope you all like it. :) And I've decided to be mean and not upload another chapter until I have at least twenty comments. That's how much I love your all your comments guys! :) Anyway I'm actually extremely disappointed that practically no one likes Nate. Is it just because Nate is threatening Aaron and Sage's relationship? Or is he just an unlikable person? Also this chapter is dedicated to HarrysHoar because her comment was amazing! She gave them a pet name 'Saaron.' That made my day. :) Thank you for that. And the video on the side is just a slide show of things in Paris. Enjoy! VOTE OR COMMENT PLEASE. 

Chapter twenty-six

“I am so dead.” I groaned once the plane was in the air. Aaron laughed and intertwined our fingers. I looked out the window at all the small city lights that stuck out against the darkness of the night.

After I had hung up the phone with Aaron I had immediately pulled out my suitcase. I’d thrown in all of my good outfits and toiletries. I also had my phone charger and camera and wallet. After packing everything I needed I wrote a quick note to explain why I was gone.

Dad,
Once you read this I’ll be gone. Actually I’ll be on my way out of the country. I know you’ll be mad even though I don’t want you to. I just need to get away for a little while and since I’m 18 there’s nothing you can do about it. I just hope you’ll understand that I’m an adult and that I need some space. I won’t be gone long. I promise I’ll be back before school starts in a week.
See you soon, Love you.
-Sage.

I’m pretty sure he’s still going to be pissed.  

“We can still go back.” Aaron offered.

“We’re thousands of feet in the air, and I may have joked about parachuting, but we are not doing that.”

“I meant we can just stop in France for a little while and get on the next plane going back.”

“As safe as that sounds we’ve already spent the money on the tickets so I say we do this.”

“If that’s what you want, then that’s what we’ll do.”

“It’s what I want. But isn’t your mom going to be mad?”

“She’s actually fine with it believe it or not. She and Zoe are in New York seeing a doctor about Zoe’s condition.”

“So she just said it was cool for you to fly to Paris for spring break?”

“Well I may have said that you and Brad and Kalina and Kalina’s brother were all going.”

“You are such a Bad Boy.” I said before lightly bumping him with my shoulder.

“Well I have to be, because you’re the Cheerleader.”

“The Bad Boy and The Cheerleader.” I said laughing.

“No The Cheerleader and The Bad Boy sounds better.”

“The Cheerleader and the Bad Boy…I like the sound of that.” I said before quickly kissing him on the lips.

I settled my head down on his shoulder before slowly falling asleep.

After the slightly uncomfortable ten hour plane ride we finally landed in France and quickly took a taxi to a hotel in Paris.

“I can’t believe it’s 5pm here.” I groaned flopping down on the hotel bed.

“Well we could go get dinner?” Aaron offered.

“Sure.” I said before yawning.

We left all of our luggage in the room before walking down the street the hotel was on.