Chapter twenty-three

Hey guys I realize it's rather late BUT it's still christmas!!! So this is my gift to you! Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you like this chapter. Please vote or comment to let me know how you like and the more votes/comments I get the sooner I'll update. I LOVE comments *wink wink*

Also this is dedicated to HaileyCahoon because your comment made my day. :) This chapters your Christmas present from me.  *Hint hint* ;) Thank you for being supportive!! 

Chapter twenty-three

“You want to go to a concert? Right now?” I asked Kalina as she stood outside my front door. I glanced at my phone to see that it was 6pm. “I don’t know…”

“The concert starts at eight and I can have you home by eleven.”

I sighed. “Well my curfews midnight.”

“Exactly, so get changed and let’s go!” She said tugging me upstairs and into my room.

Half an hour later I was wearing faded skinny jeans and a camo crop top with a black leather jacket with sleeves that stopped just after my elbows and had a studded collar. I also had a few bangles on my left wrist, a gold necklace that said Sage, and black ankle boots.

It was 7:45 when we pushed our way to the front of the crowd so we were a few feet away from the stage and were squished up against the barricade.

“Have you seen you’re last dance that Aaron posted on Youtube again?” Kalina asked once we were settled in.

“Ya it’s crazy how many views it’s gotten.” I said before we settled into silence and just listened to the screaming crowd.

“This is going to be great!” Kalina shouted in my ear breaking our momentary silence.

“What bands are we seeing?” I yelled back.

“The opening band is Here Forever, and the main band is Fallin from Grace.”

“I have no idea who either of those are!”

“They’re rock bands.” She said before screaming and applauding along with everyone else as Here Forever ran out on stage.

They were an all-girl band, which included a guitarist, a drummer, and two singers.

They played for nearly an hour before the band Fallin from Grace came out. They were an all boy band.

They had a drummer, a guitarist, a bassist, and a singer.

They were extraordinary. They were pretty hard core rock, but they were good.

Half way through the show the singer jumped off stage to high five fans against the barricade. Kalina was screaming in my ear when the singer jumped back onstage. I swear I would be deaf after this. He stopped singing as the guitar solo started. He glanced down and made eye contact with me, I waved and he smiled before motioning to a body guard.

The guard walked over to me and offered me his hand. “Come on miss.”

“No freaking way!” Kalina screamed as the guard helped me hop the barricade. He picked me up by the waist and lifted me on stage as the main singer took my hand and helped pull me up.

“What’s your name?” He called over all the screaming of jealous fans.

“Sage.” I said before shaking his hand.

“Zane.” He said smiling.

“This is a pretty long guitar solo.”

“I think he’s just winging it now, I was supposed to sing a little while ago.”