Chapter forty-one

Hey guys here's another upload guys :) I hope you guys enjoy it. Plus there is plenty of Saaron in this episode. ;) 

Also the video on the side is of Brad and Sages duet, but just ignore the txt message part of the video. 

Chapter forty-one

The last few days passed until we graduated. My dad and grandmother took me out for a celebratory dinner. Kalina, Hailey and I had been planning an end of high school party at our place. Brad and I had even made a short hip hop dance to Watchya Say by Jason Derulo.

I was helping Hailey put food outside because it was a beautiful sunny day.

“Have you decided on where you’re going to college yet?” She asked as she put ice in a punch bowl.

“That school that Nate took me to a little while ago called back and said that they wanted Brad and I to come in and dance again.” I said nonchalantly.

“Sage, that’s awesome!” She exclaimed.

“Ya.” I said pushing hair behind my ear. “I definitely wouldn’t mind going to college there.”

“You’d certainly excel there.” She said smiling.

“Thanks.”

“Also….”She said as she started walking back inside. “I may have invited Aaron.” She tried to dodge inside but I yelled after her.

“What! Why would you do that?”

She poked her head back outside the door. “What can I say?” She said shrugging. “I’m team Aaron.”

She scampered away leaving me shaking my head.

Later I went upstairs with her and Kalina so we could all change. Zane was downstairs waiting for guests and when we’d left him he’d mumbled something about how girls take forever to get ready.

Hailey put on a black rolling stones crop top with her new sparkly high wasted shorts. She paired it with the black skater hat I’d seen her wearing the first time we met and grey high tops. Kalina had on dark jean shorts, a white tank top with a dark blue cardigan and black converse. I had on the dress I had bought a little while ago with a white leather jacket and white high tops that I borrowed from Hailey. Kalina threw her hair up in a ponytail while Hailey and I wore ours down straight.

We all went downstairs to see a ton of people already there. One of them being Nate.

“Hey.” He said before kissing me.

“Hi.” I said smiling after he pulled away. “How was rich boy graduation?”

“It was good.” He laughed and he put his arms around my shoulders. “Kind of boring.”

“Sage!” Brad yelled once we had stepped outside. “I’ve got everything set up for the dance, are you ready?”

“Ya. Did you grab the CD?” I asked while stepping away from Nate.

“No, that was your job.” He said laughing at me.

“Right. Be right back.” I said mentally hitting myself before jogging upstairs to my room.

I snatched the CD off my desk before jogging back out into the hallway.

Someone caught my arm before I could make it down the stairs. I spun around to see Aaron.

“Sage-“ He started.

“Aaron, I really don’t wanna talk right now.”

I tried to turn away again but he caught my arm. “Sage…why did you choose Nate?”